RANDOM CHAT: My Top 3 Women Personalities of 2011. Happy International Women's Day!




March 08th of every year marks the International Women's Day (IWD). Yes, it's our day ladies! How did you celebrate? That's the day to celebrate women’s accomplishments and advocate for gender equality:)


I have encountered a few personalities for the year 2011, but if I were to choose only 3, here they are.. all proud to be called women with great achievements, all in their own respective rights:)






I admire Digby's outlook in inspiring young people in songwriting and musical performance involvement. She also is very active with charitable events, my last recall was the Tsunami Hit Japan Beneficial concert. She has that pretty face, beautiful voice, and a pure heart. I love her warm yet bubbly personality and she is so witty, funny and interesting! I got to interview her and she was all game!:) I have to cut a lot of bloopers 'coz she's really hilarious, haha.

A newscaster, a mother and another lady who has dedicated her life in helping the needy. I heard her talk for hours and she's just truly intellectual, not to mention, very inspiring as well. I loved how she fought for her dear life and in return offered it to bring back the blessings to her fellowmen. In case you missed my encounter with her and wants to know more about Mel Tiangco, you can visit here:)

Popularly known as chef Heny, I did not really expect that I would finally meet her! She may be known for her extravagant wedding cakes, but to me it's her passion and dedication that inspired me the most. With her massive culinary experience tucked under her belt, she founded an institution that is geared to shape up the talents of those people who wanted to follow her distinct footsteps.  I adore this lady's skills! I get my tips and tricks from her when I used to bake way back then:) Hmm, now I suddenly miss baking, haha.


Any interesting women that you have come across lately? :)
Happy International Women's Day loves!







 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC