RANDOM CHAT: My Top 7 Gifts of 2011. On A Receiving Note, That Isツ







Here's the last installment of my thank you series guys!
Just hopin' this doesn't tire you in whatsoever way..
These are the gifts I got again from special people
who also love to spread the love!



Some of them gave me a single item,


some tons,


but quantity never really mattered to me 


and


I


decided to pick the best 


or


should I say the stuff that whenever I see or use


would simply remind me of our shared moments together~



I'll try to justify the cause of the pick but no promises aite?



So, here goes the Lucky7

Handmade Brush Set/Roll
sabrina | misscorypotts


*brush set is missing as they were having their bath when i took a snapshot;
handmade with love from my anak-anakan Sab!




Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in BonBon Pink(left)
marjsia | the travelling heels

Colour Collection  Colour Intense Lipstick in Tea Rose(right)
lorenarevilla | pensamiento

DR.WU Microinject Whitening Mask(above)
mheann | meremakeupmaniac



*the lippie from Marj was from an extraordinary affair I attended with her, perhaps I will upload it soon;
**Lorena also sells this so if you're looking for real colour pay-off w/ a reasonal price, just contact her;
*** i seldom get whitening masks as gifts, for they say i don't need it anymore ..so yes this is something "new" haha!




 
OUCH Skulls&Bones Plasters/Band-Aids
helen | lucky citrine


*this lady discovered that i am a sucker for skulls
so she gave me this stuff that she got from US i think..

My skull addiction was ignited once again, woots!




Last two.. the most nerve shocking ones haha!
 
a black top that screams with a mini  bow tie & sequins
apple | appledapple





*this shirt calls for my name.. all i see is RED! KAMOWN!!!


 


and now.. this gotta be my favo product for 2011, no doubt!
 
Sigma Powder Brush 
sugar sugar | whimsicalwhatnots&whatever



*sugar knows that pink is not my colour but she gave me this! 
but who can resist Sigma anyways LOL!




  


see, i cannot even take a decent shot hahahahah!



"Many look with one eye at what they give,

but with 7 at what they receive."


- German Proverb




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC