[REVIEW] LOREAL DETOXIFYING (DX) CREAMBATH HAIR SPA

Loreal Hair Spa Review DX Detoxifying Cream Bath Hair Treatment 



if you'll happen to come visit me at my house, i might have 3 things to offer you. coffee, tea or a hair spa.

Not much has been said about this brand from Loreal, LOREAL DETOXIFYING DX) CREAMBATH HAIR SPA . I've seen it in Watsons & Guardian stores and one day I managed to pick it up as it claims to be the Best Hair Repairing Cream. However I bought this one from a shop at Far East Plaza, they sell all the different products for professional hair salons - Redken, Loreal, Goldwell, even Shu Uemura, etc. Sorry but I fail to get the shop's name. It cost me about $20 something.

This is mostly used by Hair Salons so it somehow convinced me more that I do NEED IT. It states for STRESSED SCALP some more, hahah!










MY WEEKLY ROUTINE: FACE & HAIR MASKING




loreal detoxifying (dx) creambath hair spa

Thoughts


I find this tub quite pricey at $20+ but for my hair I think it's fair enough I do get hair products that will truly work. It's no doubt that I do frequent hair coloring, bleaching, etc  and even if I do get hair treatment from the salon, it's also vital that I do it at the comfort of my own home - regularly. Besides, it's 500ml so I guess I got nothing else to complain. 

I use this every week. Yes, I do deep conditioning. On weekdays I use the regular shampoo and conditioner. But again for weekdays, mostly on a Saturday or if my scalp screams for it- Friday night. As per Loreal's website:





Enriched with Tea Tree oil and anti-dandruff agents, the Detoxifying Creambath prevents impurities and nourishes your hair.




I don't have dandruff either split ends, my hair is more prone to dryness as I do love a hot shower and most of the time, I fail (nah, just lazy)  to adjust the temperature of our heater when it comes to cleansing my hair. 

This chubbytubby aqua blue tub definitely saves my hair.  Albeit unhygienic and not so travel friendly, it makes my hair soft and frizz-free for say like, 2-3 days. The glossy effect - not so much, I'm lucky if it'd last on me for more than 24 hours. 


This is a weekly treatment, patience is a must especially if you have long hair like me. But the result is satisfying - the smell is fresh, spreads easily and best of all, it saves me the time and money to still go to a salon every week :)


I apply to shampooed and towel dried hair first,  I put not just a dollop as I do like to put more, I mean why be stingy with this kind of treatment? Then I comb through using my fingers and a wide-toothed comb.  I leave  on for for 20-30 minutes. 


It washes out easily, hydrating, smells amazing and gets rid of the tangles. Totally gives my hair a badly needed boost. You know that feeling wherein your hair and scalp feels so clean and airy? That's what I get from this tub.

If there is one thing I don't like, the product texture itself. It's not liquid-y but it ain't thick either, not the gel type definitely. It's creamy yes, but not that creamy-soft that it melts upon contact with scalp.  



By the way, I skip conditioner whenever I use this. After rinsing the hair spa, I don't apply any more conditioner. It does the job well. 

This is a great product if you want that intense moisture with great slip for detangling.




LOREAL DETOXIFYING CREAMBATH HAIR SPA
PRICE: SGD20 something* / 500ML 



  • This remarkable hair care treatment deeply repairs hair cuticles and strengthens hair against damage from root to tip. Leaving your hair softer, stronger and more manageable. 
  • With Tea Tree oil, for stressed scalp & hair 
  • Anti-dandruff, Anti-oil, Anti-odor 
  • Enriched with tea tree oil & anti-dandruff agent, this detoxifying creambath prevents impurities and nourishes your hair. 





Thanks for looking 



DISCLOSURE: PRODUCT PURCHASED BY THE AUTHOR. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE HER OWN HONEST, UNBIASED, NON-SUGARCOATED REVIEWS. ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF WICKERMOSS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISEUSE OF THESE IMAGES WITHOUT ANY CONSENT IS PROHIBITED. 


Loreal Hair Spa Review DX Detoxifying Cream Bath Hair Treatment 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC