FAVORITE LIMITED EDITION LIPSTICKFROM CHANEL πŸ’„ ROUGE ALLURE VELVET 347 LA MERVEILLEUSE

CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE VELVET LIPSTICK LIMITED EDITION 347 LA MERVEILLEUSE




So, Chanel. One holiday season, I was in a no makeup buy phase and you thwarted it out. When I saw you amongst the blushes and palettes sprinkled with glitters, reindeer and snow men, I knew in an instant you'd be coming home with me. I was prancing around like a silly elf ...
 ~just because I think I've scored a shade that is arguably beautiful.

I'm forever a lipstick addict, or a hoarder or a collector - heck, I don't even care to know their differences. For me, scoring a really great tube of lipstick is an explicit permission for a woman like us to feel beautiful inside & out. 


How on earth is it November already? Just a few more days and it's Christmas again. Yay, that means more shopping especially with makeups - new holiday exclusive sets and the whatnot. Every time I pass by a Chanel counter, those classy lipstick tubes are like orchestra of birds serenading me from afar. But every song comes to an end,  just like how they mark their product as "limited edition."


Relax.  
I won't flex a muscle just to rant on this one. 


merveilleuse  . A Frenchwoman dressed in the extravagant style fashionable during the period of the Directory (the French Revolutionary government of 1795–9), usually comprising a gown with a tight bodice, worn with a very large bonnet.

Thoughts

If makeup brands decide to throw its consumers a few bad notes, don't let them bother you or even alter your mood. It's been years since I've learnt how to deal with a makeup product that goes ..poof. No use in crying over spilled milk remember?

And this is one of them. A shade that you've come to love and suddenly it hits you - it's a goner. I'm talking about the Chanel Rouge Velvet 347 La Merveilleuse. 
I've always been into Chanel's Rouge Velvet range - they're comforting on the lips, glides on smooth so it's really easy to apply and with great pigmentation. 

☆ formulation / price

I've picked this one up as part of their Holiday Collection - described as a raspberry red, I find it really the perfect hybrid of red and pink. I will miss its silk matte finish and how it flatters my skin tone. I fell in love with this shade that the next day I bought myself an extra tube. No regrets in buying a backup. I can't recall the exact price but it should be around SGD59 (PHP1,900) something,

This has became my go-to, the usual pick me up bullet whenever I don't wanna drill my skull thinking of what shade to wear on a particular day.

☆ packaging / wearability 

The lipstick comes in a beautiful black & gold tube, press the "CC" Chanel monogrammed logo and it pops right out for you to pull out. Sleek and elegant, Chanel do knows how to strike a notch as always.




347 La Merveilleuse leans more on fuchsia - warmer and subdued with blue undertones. It lasts on me for like 3-4 hours and quick retouches are fine imo, besides it's always a pleasure bringing out a Chanel lipstick tube in public. 

Chanel always seem to be killing it with their makeup game, they've come leaps and bounds into becoming a status symbol. But still, why the Limited Edition? Is it really necessary? Up to this date, I still haven't found a perfect dupe. Shade wise, there are some brands which came close but the formulation is still a long chase.  I'm really pumped up for this year's Chanel Holiday Collection, cross fingers I'd find the next one to break my heart, heh.






I've seriously never been addicted to a certain shade. I told you, it's gotta be one of my fave lipsticks from Chanel and I don't care if I wear it every.single.day.γ‚·

And oh, if you wanna see swatches and what it looks like on me, you can check out my youtube channel, links down below as I've spoken a thing or two on a few of my vlogs. I've really worn it to death, LOL. 




Well, what can I say? 347, you officially broke my heart.

Send me postcards then, will ya? πŸ’Œ

I'll wait. 



Thanks for looking




DISCLOSURE: NON-SPONSORED. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE HER OWN HONEST, UNBIASED, NON-SUGARCOATED REVIEWS. ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF WICKERMOSS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISEUSE OF THESE IMAGES WITHOUT ANY CONSENT IS PROHIBITED. 


CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE VELVET lipstick limited edition 347 LA MERVEILLEUSE



0 comentΓ‘rios:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ β„‹β„―β„“β„“o from WICKERMOSS ♥

β™₯ β„‹β„―β„“β„“o from WICKERMOSS β™₯
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC