RANDOM: Top 11 Songs You Wanna Hear Before You Die.

As I am writing this, I am welcoming another Sunday in 3....2....1.  My itchy hands found its solace, well.. for now. I want to start this this new segment WOYM. What's On Your Mind. This one suddenly popped outta my spinnin' head. If I am left with 24 hours to live, which songs would I play on my iPod over and over and over and over again? Time to activate the shuffle feature!

Ever wondered when people ask you "What's your favorite song?" you find yourself dumbfounded at times? So there, I won't jibber jabber much for I need not to research my own. I'm ready as always. I got 11. Why 11? Break the rules of 10! Life has extra bonus c'mon!  

Here you go:


11th




Collective Soul - RUN


 Is there a cure among us
From this processed sanity 
I got a long way to...RUN.

90s circa. A beautiful song eloquently performed by a beautiful band. If only I can run away from this so-called life?



10th.


Bob Marley - No Woman No Cry 

Good friends we had,
Good friends we've lost along the way.
In this great future you can't forget your past,
So dry your tears I say
And to my peeps who passed
Away,
No woman, no cry, no woman no cry, say say say.

This song needs no explanation. Legendary Bob Marley. I wish he could live for like forever.



9th.



Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge


I don't ever wanna feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way
My favo RHCP concert with my favo RHCP song played by my favo RHCP band. Alongside with Scar Tissue,  By The Way, gaaahhh this band is beyond awesome! And with the vid below, it just proved that John Frusciante is a human after all, lol. 



8th.


Robbie Williams - Angels


and when love is dead
I’m loving angels instead 


I've already started to love Robbie since Take That days. 







7th


Robin Thicke - Lost Without You

Baby you're the perfect shape
Baby your the perfect we(heeyyy)ight
I want it that way
01:35-01:48

Spell Robin Thicke? 
H-O-T. 
This song is eargasmic. I always play this as my morning song in SG. From home to work, when I reach the office, my smile is definitely from ear to ear. He just got the sexiest voice.
 His falsetto is the sweetest skirt-chaser!

And i was on 7th heaven when he did a cover for Al Green's Let's Stay Together




6th.


I love Frankie Vallie's original rendition in 1976 but this one is just way way too irresistible. Julia swooned by Heath Ledger in 10 Things I Hate About You. He is just my CASABLANCA.



5th.


Tears for Fears - Mad World

Another mission accomplished. I watched them perform live in SG just last year at the Resorts World Sentosa Hotel. This live rendition just gave me the chills. Old skool TFF! 
I was shouting screaming, "I love you Curt Smith" at the top of my lungs. And behold my foot bed, this was the sight that greeted me every morning as soon as I bought the tickets.

Yeaps, that is how E.T. looked for a month before the concert.  


 My ipod only plays 3-5 songs from TFF : Everybody Rules the World; Shout, Sowing the Seeds of Love, Woman In Chains and this...



I wanted to be with you alone..and talk about the weather.


4th

Elated that I already found my significant other that is SO in this song. Just perfect.




3rd.


Damien Rice - CLOSER

Closer will remain to be on top of my favo film. 
Powerful cast with snappy dialogues. 
 Epitome of whirlwind lusts and unfaithfulness.


2nd.


I accepted the fact that I will die as a forever Bono fan.
 With or Without You will always be the ONE.
Wishful thinking...if I'd have a plasma TV as big as  Malacañang Palace
this would be my 24/7 song. Anybody is free to watch haha.

And I found this wonderboy strutting it out on YT. Rock on dude!
.. but this one comes on top...
All I Want is You - U2

err, only to be beaten by this ONE hahaha!
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2

I only wish I was that girl on 02:25. 




Ugh. Still waiting for the day I will come to watch U2. I can die after, period.

1st.

Still there? Keen on knowing what's my Uno Favorito?
My songwriter/guitar local Singaporean friend once asked me...
"Charles, what is the soundtrack of your life?"
 Here's my answer without batting an eyelash.
I loved the way he said "This one's called DRIVE" . Hawt!


Would you choose water over wine? Hold the wheel and drive.
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there, with open arms and open eyes.

Wow. This can become the Wickermoss Playlist now. Till next!



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC