TAG TALK: Samples Challenge! Do Your Makeup Using Only Samples.


Excerpt from my YT info box




Samples Challenge
To be able to ....
put together an entire look using ONLY samples. 
No rules other than that .

(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯)(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯)(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯)(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯)

A Tag and Makeup Tutorial in 1!
I know, I know.. I hate draggy videos, but indulge me as this is my first ever tut-vid haha~

I tried to break away from the stereotype tutorials and tried doing this "my way" =)
since it's a tag, i oughtta inject some fun x
Hope you'll like it! 

P.S.
I used a non-sample makeup (retractable) brush but I did not use the MAC209SE and Estee Lauder LipLiner anymore....plus!
I did not use an eyebrow pencil, nor fixed my brows with ANYTHING!
Though I felt so... "NAKED"!!!

Just fortunate/blessed to have good brows,
even without having to use any pencil or brow kits! =)



(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯)(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯)(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯)(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯)


Most ..err,  (5 out of 10!)  are purchased samples.

I have received the others for free as samples along with my purchase/s or in free point perks from Sephora, Beauty Box Subscription/s Ambassadorship and etc.. 

If no, I purchased these items with my own money.


 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Products I used:

1.Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - freebie from LM Tinted Moisturizer purchased*

2.Dr. Jart Silver Label Rejuvenating Base BB Cream- beauty box 
3.SHISEIDO Translucent Powder- freebie from Shiseido Bronzer In Dark Fonce purchased*
4.Agnes B. Ombre Mono Shadow in Prune Galaxie- beauty swap from France
5.BENEFIT Stay Don't Stray- purchased (included in a Benefit Kit : Full Glam Ahead) 
6.SMASHBOX Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx- beauty swap from US
7.BENEFIT Highbeam-  purchased (included in a Benefit Kit : Full Glam Ahead) 
8.BENEFIT Bad Gal Lash Mascara-  purchased (included in a Benefit Kit : Full Glam Ahead) 
9.MENTHOLATUM Lip Ice Lip Balm-  purchased (included in a LIP ICE Gloss/Balm) HAUL VID
10.BURBERRY Lip Cover in Cameo Pink-  freebie from purchased Burberry Foundation*

KIVs :

11.MAC209SE- purchased (included in the MAC Tartan Tale Set: Violet My Love Lash & Line Kit)
12.Estee Lauder Lip Liner in Spice- freebie from Estee Lauder Pleasures Scent purchased*




Deviated the tag challenge by using my most affordable (and reliable!) retractable brush from Landmark! It costs only PHP139.75(?). Does sample brushes even exist? Not that I know of; the eyeshadows I can blend with fingers but how about the powder dude? Unless I dip my entire face into this sample powder jar ROTFL




I have used up the eyeshadow sample of the Agnes B. This is a true prune shade lol! Brownish purple when applied on eyes, chalky with bajillion of fallouts yikes... but the intensity was good! 

 

I have also used the Burberry Cameo Pink as a blush and lipstick, 
a  multi-tasking product..love. It matched my top too!
Meanwhile, the Dr. Jart BB Cream applied seamlessly, 
tho the Ghost Cast is apparent haha!




You may watch the whole challenge here clickety click!

All products stated if purchased,or acquired as freebie or from beauty boxes/swaps.
She is not affiliated with any brand/company.
Thank you.



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC