REVIEW: All About Kiehl's.








Kiehl's. Seriously, how shall I start with 'ya?

Quick pitch?

Uhm.
This brand has been around  forever...say like 100 years?

I've noticed the packaging are indeed low-key,

no fancy label hullabaloo
not to mention their skincare experts who wear lab gowns
when you visit their store---
in which I do find really cool.
Hey professional.is.the.word.


The lovely people of Kiehl's SG 

managed to set up a skincare regime
for yours truly,
They have loaded me up with deluxe products so there is no insane sales pressure whatsover.


So, any chance I'd be  a Kiehl-aholic?







Here are the items they sent me some time late last year:


All in Deluxed Sizes:

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Cleanser
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Gel Cream(not pictured but was provided*)
Random Sachet Samples of UV Defense/Midnight Oil Night Repair/Dark Spot Solution




If you have watched this vid, you'd prob'ly have known by now 
on why this was sent to me.


It started with me purchasing the 
Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Deep Cleansing Masque 
designed by Ketna Patel.
I never had the intention of trying out the masque itself, 
moreso dig into Kiehl's products;
thing is,
I wanted to become a part of their Charity Drive.

The Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Deep Cleansing Masque 
was launched to support the
Charity Fund Raising for the Autism Assoc. of Singapore in
Collaboration with George Young 
for Autism Association (Singapore)


 And the rest was history.






Is this meant to be half-filled /half-empty again? HAHAH.


The only product I have used from them is their Lip Balm #1
and I never encouraged myself to try anything more from their store.

It's not my holy grail but it can suit up my lips' needs for some days.
Kinda hard to explain why but whenever I needed an ultralight balm,
that is what I use.
Other than that, no more.


So as of this draft,
I have tried all of the products above.
My thoughts?
Will pen it down individually.

Til next post guys!





All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Products sent to the author and all opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced. 



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC