EATS: SPICES Cafe @ Concorde Hotel

As what the title says.....

I have a few un-shared posts from 2012, so lez start wif this...hehe!



I brought E to SPICES Cafe at Concorde Hotel.

It's my second fave buffet spot (after RITZ CARLTON's Greenhouse).
Stamp Date: 12Sept2012


Dinner at Spices
Harvest of the Sea Buffet Dinner - Fresh succulent seafood
Feast on a magnificent daily spread of seafood, including at least 6 crab dishes. 
To top that, each diner is served half a lobster (200 gms).
> Monday to Thursday:
Adult: $46++ *Child: $20++
> Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Eve of Public Holiday & Public Holiday:
Adult: $50++ *Child: $20++




There's no denying of me being an OysterMonkster so there...






I have this ritual of droppin' by Starbucks before hitting the buffet. 
Why?



Beats me, it's just something I have been doing for quite a while 
and I think caffeine makes me more geared up for the buffet... heh.



This is my starter combo.
Ditch the soup and the salad!! LOL









OMG, I think I have eaten too much of the Oysters? HAHA!











Foodcoma












Ooh, I missed OOTDs!
vintage retro top from MOM..as in my biological mother haha
belt by esprit
denims by Michael Kors
t-strap wedges by Kenneth Cole
Chanel Shoulder Bag
Feather Necklace/Bangle from YRYS (Trinoma)








If you wanna see more pics and still not sick of this post hea y'go!

Iphone shots


One reason I go here: 

You can have your crabs freshly cooked; (free flow for the crabs!)
black pepper sauce; sambal chili, etc..they usually have up to 3-4 varieties.


As well as you are entitled to a half serving of lobster;

with your choice of sauce.

So far I have liked the one with the cheese, the rest are bleah.


I have fresh manicure the night before and I need to get my hands dirty with my lobster hehe!




 














Before I hit the dessert station, I wash it all up with GREENS.
I still like Ritz' Caesar's Salad, this is just simple salad. Nothing special.




With every buffet, there is that specific dish or dessert that you savor the last RIGHT?


Here is E's





BREAD PUDDING


 

 Wanna know mine?

I usually get chick peas in every buffet table.
Thing is, what they had this night was this salad that has a sour sauce to it!


SO ..
I drained them and as usual poured sugar syrup..
Instant GARBANZOS!
I lurve !!





They have this Bobo Cha Cha which totally tastes delish!
I wanna bring the whole container home hahahahah!!!!!!




 See, I still have Oysters until the end LOL





 Thanks for reading! Til next guys!






All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Author is not affiliated with the company. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced. 






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC