DISCLAIMER: This Is Not A Sponsored Post. Thank you.
✿ STILA LIP GLAZE IN APRICOT(08)
WHAT IT CLAIMS:
An ultra-high shine lip gloss in a handy click pen.Stila's ever-popular lip glaze is back in action with larger pens (twice the size of the original) guaranteed to keep your lips glossier, longer. The gloss gives lips a punch of color and adds a delicious scent. Whatever sweet flavor you are in the mood for, it is sure to be found in this collection of classic shades.
Size: 0.08 oz
My take on this shade: APRICOT (Melon Nectarine)
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- build in brush so applying is a breeze
- has a sheer colour; high shine capability
- gives me that neutral pretty colour
- moisturizing? yes!
- consistency is a bit thick but I find it non-sticky
- long lasting; thus explains the thickness
- loved the scent as it's true to its shade name
WHAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- the thickness of the gloss bothers me sometimes
- end up wasting product if you twist too much
Some might be put off by the twist part of this gloss, as the master click requires some getting used to. If you are not used to click pen type of glosses, skip this as you'll just end up wasting product. I'm already used to Stila's glosses of this type so it's not a biggie for me, really takes a lot of practice at first ha. I got this for SGD29 (approx USD22/PHP999) & eyeing on getting the other shades. The cotton candy or honeysuckle next? They have a wide range of flavoured glosses! Besides i love the nifty click pen made by Stila.
Think this can be worn alone or in any case can jazz up any lipstick you own. It may be a bit sticky yet its moisturizing. If you're not fussy with application & is after the beautiful colour, this one's for you babe!