This is one haul I did last month which I really can't decipher which ones I bought on impulse and the ones I bought out of necessity. Beats me! The only thing I intended to buy that day was a backup of my MAC Studio Fix Foundation and what's new I ended up with more. Sephora is just a temptation island.
- Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner (SGD14*)
- BareMinerals Started Kit (SGD100)
- Burt's Bees' Radiance Day Lotion (SGD38)
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (NC30); (SGD47*) - am still a lil bit tanned so I didn't get NC25 this time
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Full Sized (online purchase/SGD35); Sephora is now carrying the squeeze tube type; I still prefer this original & sexxaaayy tube of UDPP; bought this as backup
- Sephora Makeup Sponge (SGD9*)
* = best recall OR simply means I'm not exactly sure of the price anymore. sorry!
Bare Minerals Started Kit . I think I just bought this on impulse. Looks like a good buy since I saw the contents & it's a value for money already.
Holy crap it's PINK! I got no other choice, these are the colours left for sale haha!
WATSON's & SASA
I missed WATSON's! Gotta use up my remaining rebates so I grabbed some items:
- Revlon Luminous White Milk Bath - ain't really a Revlon fan but this one smells gewd; gotta try.. besides I love anything milky
- Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash
I ignored the pink label there *winks
- Assorted Nail Polishes from SASA - around SGD 3-5/each
|cute ♥ shaped bottles! these ones are positive impulse buys! i doubt if I'll even try to use them..haaaiiizzz!|
you know those stuff lying around the cashier counter while you're on queue? well, they're there for a reason hahaha!
I grabbed this foldable water bottle.
Folds like paper, Stands like a bottle!
Innovative & useful, yay! plus frikkin' cheap at less than SGD5 I think.
t i l n e x t !