EVENTS: BACKSTAGE TOUR OF WICKED THE MUSICAL

WICKED The Musical (Singapore 2016) Review Plus Media Call Happenings  + Backstage Tour




I guess this will be the last installment of my WICKED journey! The Backstage Tour, of course!! I missed this spectacular production last 2012 but I've waited and finally got not just to witness it but also had the chance to be a part of its press events and the whatnot.



Just look at those costumes intricate details.♡





They've shown us the costumes, their weight per se, the color schemes, the wigs, the masks and all. It's like walking straight into a humongous GREEN CLOSET, it's so OZ you knoe.

The backstage hallway was a tad narrow and crammed but I didn't really care, I was even tempted to try on the wigs but due to time & space constraints I handcuffed myself hehe. You might wanna watch my VLOG here.







Glinda, the Good Witch Engagement Outfit in Act II. Seeing & touching it up close, oh mann, so pretty!



 








GOTTA BE MY FAVE! FOR GOOD IS INDEED A VERY TOUCHING DUET. BRINGS FORTH A DEMURE TUG AT THE HEARTSTRINGS, A TOUGH ONE TO FOLLOW. IT'S LIKE BEING SEPARATED FROM YOUR #BFF AND I CAN SO RELATE TO THIS. WITH ALL HONESTY, I'D LOVE TO SEE THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. TIL WE MEET AGAIN WICKED♡






This WICKED experience will forever be treasured by yours truly❣

The show is still up & runnin' til 20th of Nov guys, still lots of time to catch it.



WICKED-The Award-winning Broadway & West End Musical

Season: From 29 September – 20 November 2016
Venue:  MasterCard Theatres at Marina Bay Sands
Cast:      International Cast
PERFORMANCE TIMES:
Tuesday – Friday: 8pm
Saturday – 2pm & 8pm
Sunday – 1pm & 6pm
TICKET PRICE:
From S$55
* Excludes the booking fee of SGD$4 per ticket
BOOKINGS via:
INTERNET:  MARINA BAY SANDS TICKETING or SISTIC

PHONE:   +65 6688.8826

IN PERSON AT:
Marina Bay Sands Box Offices (Museum, Theatres, SkyPark, Retail Mall and Hotel Tower 1 Lobby).
For more information please log onto - www.MarinaBaySands.com





THANKS FOR LOOKING ♡



DISCLOSURE: Author was invited to the press/media call/media screening night. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced. All images are the property of wickeRmoss unless stated otherwise. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 
WICKED The Musical (Singapore 2016) Review Plus Media Call Happenings  + Backstage Tour






0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC