Revisiting NYX: Round Lipsticks / Lip Smacking Fun Colors





Revisiting NYX: Round Lipsticks / Lip Smacking  Fun Colors



A NYX lipstick is like my 1-for-1 HAPPY HOUR. The euphoria of free beer yanks me outta mah mind while keeping my wallet mum. 



I have forgotten how good NYX lipsticks are. I've fallen in love with their round lipsticks/lip smacking fun colors -their shades are endless. Whenever I shop online and pick up some new shades, I feel like a kindergarten learning visual art activities for the first time.  Albeit not being the backbone of my collection, I can go hog-wild buying them and my wallet remains mum.  




NYX Round Lipsticks are known for their affordability. If you're just staring to venture into makeup, NYX is the best way to start. They're creamy, smooth and applies opaque.  


DESCRIPTION AS PER NYX WEBSITE


What I loved most about them is that they do not stain the lips and not a beeyotch to remove at all. I think it's not necessary for me to elaborate on these so I'd just tell you 4 things that I HATE about them: 


  • Melts easily. It's super creamy and soft that it's so fragile/susceptible to breaking. I always have to be extra careful when applying this; see that middle tube in the above pic?  Well fortunately for me, it did not fully break 
  • Texture may be creamy but shifts to an oilier state after several use.
  • Feathering/bleeding is also expected so you might need to blot - ALOT.  I often always need to check my lips in the mirror!
  • Transfers to my daily cuppa joe. 
  • Shall I add the flimsy packaging?  Make that 5 then. 




And oh, don't be mislead by the color block below the tube. Not an exact resemblance of the color you are getting. But hey, for the price - one cannot stinkin' complain yeah?

Tell & show you more about my favourite shades on the next post x



Thanks for looking


DISCLAIMER: Products purchased on her own by the author. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 


Revisiting NYX: Round Lipsticks / Lip Smacking fun Colors


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC