NYX Round Lipsticks Favorites & Swatches ♡ Narcissus, Paris & FiG

NYX Round Lipsticks Favorites & Swatches Narcissus, Paris & Fig




My fave NYX dÜo: Paris + Fig =  








Following my NYX short but sweet review (here) with my 3 favourite shades from their Round Lipsticks range: Narcissus, Paris & Fig.











NYX ROUND LIPSTICK: NARCISSUS 


#3. NYX Narcissus ~ for those who want that barbie-look; one of NYX's best-selling shades. A very bubblegummish pink! Drive in your pink Corvette, step on the gas pedal and hit that road trip with your Ken ツ 

Opacity and texture is a bit off; suits those with cooler skin tones 'coz of its heavy blue based color. Stubborn to apply (as you can see from my lip swatch, it's a bit patchy and uneven.) This needs to be paired up with a really good lip liner as well. 

I thought this shade wouldn't make it to the cut, but for days that I wanna be a vainpot - this one strikes a chord.


DESCRIPTION AS PER NYX WEBSITE

Possible Dupes: MAC St. Germain or perhaps one of those Nicki Minaj lippies (or should I say hair? LOL)



NYX ROUND LIPSTICK: PARIS


#2. NYX Paris ~ I was torn between Tea Rose & Thalia so in the end resorted to this. No regrets, love it's mauvey-pinkish tone! As you know I dig mauve-y shades and this one is spot on. A very wearable pink, this one applies smoother and has great colour pay-off. Staying power is about 2-4 hours on me. 


DESCRIPTION AS PER NYX WEBSITE

Possible Dupes: Revlon Pink Pout | MAC Snob | MAC Speed Dial | Wet n Wild Mauve Outta Here



NYX ROUND LIPSTICK: FIG


#1. NYX Fig ~ NYX describes this as a dark-neutral pink so I was surprised when it turned out to be pinkish-corally-peach on me. If I was happy with Paris, I was doing the cartwheel with Fig.  I rarely find a lipstick shade like this one, whoopeedoo! I feel so feminine whenever I wear this plus the staying power and opacity is similar with Paris. Very apt for summer due to its subtle pastel base. 


DESCRIPTION AS PER NYX WEBSITE
Possible Dupes: 99% of the beauty community says it's MAC Chatterbox. I have yet to meet an exact dupe of FIG, even if my hair turns all grey heh!


Am I the only one who noticed that the shades on the NYX website are dingy? Not even close to the actual lippy shades #FAIL.


There you have it, my NYX faves from their Round Lipsticks range. I'm pretty sure you do own a NYX or two in your beauty arsenal. What are your fave shades? Share 





Thanks for looking


DISCLAIMER: Products purchased on her own by the author. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 


NYX Round Lipsticks Favorites & Swatches Narcissus, Paris & Fig

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC