Bursting Baubles: Nobody Does It Like CHANEL ♡


Nobody does it like CHANEL


Baubles. Those that can lift thy soul to its daily realms.






Ey, Christmas. Can't believe it's been a month you left us!

What did you get last Holiday season? Apart from material gifts? How I wish I could gift people respect inside a murano vase. While some paraded theirs on social media, well I ain't got time for that. 




Except for this.
Special? Yes
I shan't bore you with reasons on how it came to be one, so just look at its cuteness can?
I'm talkin' bout . . .


The Chanel Baubles
...and you bet I had a good time playing with them. 




There was a certain period that this Chanel bauble bar rotated amongst selected Chanel stores, where you can customized your own. Simply put, purchase any item and you'll get to bring home 1 bauble home. You can stuff your own bauble with stars, sequins, glitter, faux snow, faux pearls, the signature double Cs, No. 5, etc. 



Personalizing your Chanel Bauble is one of the coolest thing ever. Marketing ploy but it sure does bring extra bucks, nice one Chanel.




I still recall the staff's reaction whenever she recommended to stuff mine with the schmanzy ones, those pink glittery stuff, the candy colored ones- everything girly it sent shivers down my spine so I managed to turn her down not once, but twice. But for festivity sake, I made one which hesitantly bowed to it. 






The second one, I scooped out all the black ones so that the double Cs would stand out and asked the staff to sprinkle some faux snow. Then Le Hubs saw it and blurted out, "Why was I not surprised with that black and red combi?" 

I guess this would have been much better is they allowed water to be added in.  Eh, then that converts it to a snowglobe! Next year perhaps?




To me, black is bliss. Red? My love for this color is always a deafening silence. 
Shoot. 
Exactly 30 days ago and 333 days . . .
'til it's Christmas again,
'til mornings will again be filled with fa-la-la-la-las & smell of faux chimneys♡ 






Thanks for looking




DISCLAIMER: Products were paid on her own by the author.All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 

Nobody does it like CHANEL

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC