REVIEW: VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Sport 70 + Philosophy Take Shelter = Best SPF Combi in BALI.



Hi hi!
Sharing the combi that I used to protect my face and body from the scorching heat of the sun
especially when I rode the camels in BALI..
Oh man, there is no effin way I am abusing my skin's epidermis ..
NOT.AGAIN!


TAKEN ATOP A CAMEL . HUMP DAY BABY ! SHOWING MY LOVE FOR VMV ARMADA SPORT YAY!



VMV Hypoallergenics is my first ever official makeup product.
It was their pressed powder;
as highly recommended by my mudrabelS aka mumknowsbest

But since I migrated to Singapore;
of course I stopped or..unable to purchase them already.
It was only late last year (not so sure) that the brand VMV has conquered SG
if am not mistaken.

I don't want this to be lengthy as I plan to dedicate a separate posts for each of the product.
The only thing I noticed after that camel ride?
Redness.
Tan?
Not a bit.
That SPF 70 was comforting isn't it?
This is VMV's cult product and it delivers the goods.


I used the VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Sport 70 as my base;
followed by the Philosophy Take Shelter UVA/UVB SPF50 pa +++
THANK YOU STARBUCKS FOR LENDING ME YOUR CHAIR TO USE AS MY BACKGROUND HEHE!

Before the camel ride,
I even twisted le hubs' arm to put them on;
good news: he was convinced to apply SPF 
bad news: he only wanted one.
He is the type of guy who hates icky stuff,
and his skin is ultra-mega-sensitive so can't blame the chap you see.
But I told him,
This is BALI! (in 300 this-is-sparta-mode of course!)
We are so gonna be toasted for like 
1 frakkin' hour !

So,
I handed him the VMV tube since it has been my fave to use when I have extreme sun exposure moments like this!


In the end?
He was thankful and  was surprised that he did not acquire any tan at all.
If not his face would be looking like a catcher's mitt.


Ahhhh.
Men.
Why is it so hard to convince you to slather those SPF sauce into thy skin?!?
Must listen to women more now okeeeiii?



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC