REVIEW: elf eyebrow kit. first impression & swatches.


 I  dropped this kit.
Big time.
But when I dropped it , it was still inside the box.




Oh mann when I saw this...it was just....blah ?
The packaging was like NARS....
 but cheaper in appearance and it was already sticky upon my first touch.





And behold when I opened it, it was still intact..
just need to clean it a bit as there were bits of powder everywhere.
Hmm not bad, was not really that damaged;
thank goodness it was still inside the box when it dropped haha.

Wow, okay not bad...it has a mirror which I think is decent enuff when you're on the go.
So, there's a gel and a powder, 2 pans, one mirror, one dual ended can't-be-hardly-used brush. 
I know some people who can tahan or bear to use brushes as small as this, but nope, not me.
I got the shade in light and somehow I think I got the wrong colour!



Can I digress a bit?
I just noticed that my mole is heart-shaped!!!
So cute hahah!


Here's the teensy - weensy brush that sure will kiss the rubbish bin after a while, lol
so tiny!

I won't have the satisfaction in using this brush for my brows.





Swatched. I used the brush here...and did a swatch combination.
Just pat the brush lightly on the wax pan and then the powder afterwards.
Not really digging the formula; it's a bit coarse for my liking.
Will try this out one day. Not expecting my brows to like it either.



Thanks for looking!

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC