REVIEW: Makeup Bag From Japan With ♥



I think am really one lucky daughter. My mom can't seem to stop giving me stuff. Maybe she really missed me that much when I was in Singapore huh? That's coz she only gets to see me on an annual basis and the longest is like 2-3 weeks? That's how hectic my job in Singapore is. Anyway, she handed me this bag that she got from Japan. She knows by heart that I am uber crazy with Japan stuff.

I stared at it for like a minute or so.


I find it utterly pretty, that- I even don't want to put anything inside...yet.



Can you feel me?





Even when I turn off the lights in my room, it seems like it whispers in my ear and says,
"Hi! You can use me...I really wun mind at all "




Me: "Hmmnn..still contemplating. I know you've seized  a thousand and 870 miles just to be in my room..Imma use you tho..but not so soon. For now, just stay put in my closet, wokei?"

Sorry. OC. That's me. 

And now it's sitting happily in my closet. Or should I say, chillaxin' in my closet. It's foldable just like my Longchamp bag, yay.

 I still dunno what to do with this one. Nail polish or MakeUp kit?
Am eyeing it to be my perfume case..we'll see. 
Arigato gozaimasu  MOM! 






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC