Review: JO MALONE Peony & Blush Suede will make you feel like a Blushing Bride ♡

Review Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede will make you feel like a Blushing Bride 




One of the rarest times that Jo Malone got me at first whiff. Peony & Blush Suede. First, it wooed me. Then it slapped me.






I found a Jo Malone scent that I can finally sink my teeth into. 

The thing with reviewing perfumes is like being in an apocalyptic scenario; except that there isn't a single zombie in sight. They're merely hiding but they're scary as fuck. 



I tried to steer clear from reviewing fragrances or perfumes, colognes, even essential oils. It's not rocket science on why I don't want to- the thing with perfumes is, it's a matter of personal taste and overall distinct body adjustments. That is why you should never buy a bottle on impulse just because the lady beside you inside the Miu Miu Boutique smells divine. I even recall I had that exact mistake and the moment I tried it on my skin, I turned into a parsnip.

I'll jump the gun on this.






Jo Malone - Peony & Blush Suede











The essence of charm.  

Peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile.  

Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower.  

Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede.  

Luxurious and seductive. 





A creation of award-winning Master Perfumer Christine Nagel & Jo Malone, this was launched in 2013, so here's the breakdown of this scent: 




  • [TOP NOTE] Red apple
  • [MIDDLE NOTES] Peony, Jasmine, Carnation, Rose
  • [BASE NOTE] Suede
  • [PACKAGING]: Comes in a cream & black recyclable box & black grosgrain ribbon endowed 










Thoughts


You know that type of scent that sits with paramount chicness on your scarves or shawl? This is effin' it. Feminine and soft that whenever I wear it, the comfort it gives? Ahh, it just eradicates the mundane of my surroundings. A few spritz and there is this lush warm embrace that this scent gives- makes me feel like snuggling on my ottoman in an instant.  Nah, not a bit of exaggeration there. The fruity notes will welcome you with sharp claws until it shifts to that peony's femininity. Carnation's running in circles with the peony but plays a second fiddle. The suede connotes a musky smell, not too loud which I liked. 





Best part is that you can wear this on its own; no layering needed. But the itchy bum in me wants to pair this one up with Sea Salt so let's see. As you know, Jo Malone is known for tailoring your own scent akin to their claim, "The Art of Fragrance Combining." They should complement and never casue any sensory overload. Can I just say how I love the way they present each bottle? It is just elegant, with that black box (that's glamorous to the touch!), grosgrain ribbon and even that 'chummy' smell.  


The sillage of the Peony & Blush Suede is fantabulous, perfect for a blushing bride. You'd want to smell fresh and nice 24/7 on your wedding day right? Kisses here and there - until your jaw & flushed cheeks hurt, hah! Tell me more about it. 


CREDITS TO OWNER | PINTEREST

JO MALONE Peony & Blush Suede is a reminiscent of children donning pink tutus, filling the air with their naive laughter, like wandering fairies in your grandmama's garden, as memories flowed freely - it's nothing but a beautiful sight to behold. 





Availability
JO MALONE Boutique @ Tangs Orchard | Takashimaya
Price
S$100 / 30ml



DO YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE JO MALONE SCENT? 



Thanks for looking


DISCLAIMER: Non-Sponsored. Product was purchased on her own by the author. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 



Review Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede will make you feel like a Blushing Bride 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC