Decongesting My Pores with Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque Review






Going on a staycation doesn't mean skimping on my skin routine. So even if this tub is bulky I still tag it along with me. I get the perfect zzzzz whenever I use it before hitting the sack. 

Up to now, I've been constantly receiving comments & private messages on my YouTube Channel about my review & demo on the kiehl's rare earth deep pore cleansing mask (link below*) and I just realized I haven't put up a review on the blog, so here goes!



After a few years of usage, it's the cleansing factor that got me hooked on this popular masque. 






I can really feel the skin tightening when applied. Feels that it eliminate the debris and oil from my face.  I recall having that warmth sensation upon my very first application but it became tolerable afterwards.


I got this special limited-edition tub for SGD45 (US33), it's for a special cause that Kiehl's launched a while back called "Honey, I Shrunk Your Pores" in conjunction with this product. It aimed to raise awareness for the children from the Autism Association (Singapore). I think the cover/label was also hand-painted if I'm not mistaken.









Application wise - it was never stubborn, adheres to my skin really well, the clay just glides smoothly on a paddy hill  of grime on my face. Gotta love that tinge feeling on my skin upon application! Doesn't harden too much or turns to stiff-clay too, if you know what I mean. If you'll watch the video, I slather my face with this and when it's dry, I like the cracking thingie, haha! As what Zeus says, "Release the Kraken!" Feels like all that filth are all beginning to eject on my face!




My skincare is absorbed much better after I use this masque. Recommended if you have oily, sensitive and large pores. It gradually reduced the size of my pores to some extent but I heard for some people it worked like overnight? Lucky you if you do noh!

I'd like to stress that I still use this up to now although something else has taken over its throne and became my newest holy grail. 

Even the title says, decongest your pores as I cannot really vouch for the minimizing pore claims of this product. 

application tips:

  • I usually apply clay masks after a hot shower - that way my pores are open and will allow  better absorption. 
  • A quarter-sized is suggested but HECK this one's like a GELATO and I PUT A WHOLE DAMN LOT ON MAH FACE
  • Max I allow it to dry is 30 minutes
  • Rinse off with warm water in the shower; alternatively you can remove using a washcloth over the sink
  • Gently dry with a towel

I was hoping this might be a good spot treatment. You know THAT time of the month and something uninvited pops on your face?! 

I've tried it numerous times but it only stopped the redness of the zit; not entirely whack it. But hey, good enough for me. 




kiehl's rare earth deep pore cleansing masque


WHAT IT CLAIMS:

A cleansing masque that helps to purify skin and visibly minimize pores

  • Helps eliminate surface impurities and toxins from the skin
  • After use, complexion appears fresher and more refined, with visibly minimized pores
  • Contains Amazonian White Clay, Oatmeal and Aloe Vera









Thanks for looking


DISCLAIMER: Product was purchased on her own by the author. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque Review

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC