My Updated Fitness Regime: BOXING + MUAY THAI.

MY UPDATED FITNESS REGIME: BOXING + MUAY THAI






Boxing is a beautiful brutality. 






Geez, when was the last time I actually made love with a punching bag? Rights, 2011. Oh. It's been only 4 years since I have stopped? Felt like 40 years actually.  I started embracing that sport since 2003 and got hooked to it. Literally.

I brutally hand carry my gloves, took the MRT and then hit the gym after a grueling 8-10 hours of work. I couldn't recall how many odd stares I got inside the train then just 'coz they felt I was occupying a lot of space. Seriously? LOL. Redbull and Alaxan (no ads or promotions here!*) were  my bestbuds that time and with the numerous encounters I had with snatchers, holdupers in Manila? You bet it was the best decision ever, to learn self-defense. Then my migration took place and all that jazz. 

Many people kept on asking me, but why boxing?  Simple. The best kind of discipline - I found it in every jab, the best way of surviving, I found it in every uppercut. 

Needless to say, the echoing sound that my gloves make is pure music to my ears. 








Okay, it's not that I was about to dedicate the full month of May to STAR WARS. Shit, I cannot believe my post for this month is only 1 and yet when I see that it's about Star Wars there is that sheer audacity attempting to find another alibi. So before this month ends, yet again! I wanna share one of those things or activities that kept me busy. Of course, this was not all. But if you are looking to spruce up your lifestyle, you might wanna try my sport, boxing. Ahh, this one I think I will forever be in love with. Albeit my first love was Basketball, yes I never joined the Volleyball team when I was in College because I chose to be a point guard. If boxing were made legal in my school, I would have opted for that without a doubt.









Because here's the thing, the 1st-2nd quarter of 2015 is full of scrapheap memento.  I am just hoping for all of this to be over soon. Before I start rumbling again, enough of that.







So I needed to do something to even it out. Let's pounce on my fitness regime then, baby. 







Fret not, am not here to educate you with boxing and muay thai.  I was convinced to incorporate Muay Thai into my workout when I had my boxing session at Evolve Mixed Martial Arts. One of the best training grounds to polish up your skills as they have best of the best aka the World Champions; name it - Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jetsu, Wrestling, Boxing, Warrior Fit, Kickboxing, etc. They got a few outlets in Singapore, check 'em out!







As I what I usually say, looking cute when working out should be the last thing on your mind. Come on, if your face look lethargic, you really expect your body to change?

















It's practically fine to die from time to time, life is too short for those shabby bore! That feeling wherein you lie down at the end of the day and beyond those rattling nerves and excruciating muscle pain, you'd totally expect your life's backtrack aplenty. 






Both sports are killing me softly, giving me that ping-pong brutal alliance served on a plate for crying out loud! But it's the best kind of brutality. Really. One beautiful brutality. 





 P.S. You can check out my short clip here during my Boxing+Muay Thai sezz! ♡ Thanks for looking.



MY UPDATED FITNESS REGIME: BOXING + MUAY THAI



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC