OLD MAKEUP: Gross. Old. Makeup. Found. Swatched. Yes, SWATCHED!


An old Clinique pouch said hello to me in the amidst of our house transfer and voilalalalalla... hea's another stash of old, gross, shitty and disgusting makeup.
I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw these,(more were ditched at the old place as they were more shitty and I do not want maggots swimming into our pile of luggages .)


They bought memories actually.But no, not gonna be that emo and tell their individual stories here.Thing is, I was surprised on how the different brands fare with regards to their expiry stage.Say like Dior blushes, they were still smooth and pigmented. Not even a hint of chalkiness.Chanel's signature scent was still there, not off-putting. Only that the lipstick itself was like margarine on my skin when swatched. Oily to the core.Baddest tube I got was the Bobbi Brown, my tummy does the 360 degree turn whenever I smell them. 





Brand/Product less likely to re-purchase: Bobbi Brown Lipsticks
Expires real fast; Smells real bad.
6 months is the target period to use it all up.



Loyalty/ Long-term Service Award goes to: MAC 
I still keep this~!

My fave tube when I was in college, MAC Photo
It was only PHP950 then and they were all readily available at
SM Dept. Stores, lol.


 Hi, My name is Chanel. I may be oily but am luxe.
This was Rose Fission, a limited edition some more.
Waaah, can't stand the sight of it now. 
So so sad it led to this...thanks to the humidity here in SG. 





Versace is a genius for this Medusa icon. I just don't have the heart to throw this tube. How to?!! It's a collectible, so it stays. Period. hehe.




Cause Maggots love Mauve.
Shoot, this is the best Mauvey shade I ever had from estee lauder.
Now infested..sigh.



I got this due to its dainty packaging, tho am not a fan still of cream cheek blushes.
Now it looks like as if you can dip your lapse fries in here.




Dior blushes are love!
They felt really new to me when I swatched them.
Sucha waste of money.
Haiz.



The MOST shitty of 'em all award goes to : STILA
Another pretty shade but swatches like a  "sipon" hahaha.


Watch my vidclip here click!





















 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC