REVIEW: GIORGIO ARMANI Lip Maestro [Haul & Lip Swatches]


Gosh I can't stop gushing about this.
The Lip Maestro by GIORGIO ARMANI had me at hello.






 As usual I went down to DFS Galleria Scotts Road to try them out. Love this place to bits; really feel so at home shopping here. 


One of their cozy corners that you can chill when you get tired of shopping..
that painting is beautifully done.




 Anyway, as I always shop in DFS so I did not mind at all.
I love the service there plus the ambience.
Not to mention I adore their Visual Merch!





Once I reached, I told the BA.... "Uhm, the Maestro please ...in 400".

And as expected, she told me it was Out of Stock.YIKES .

She quickly grabbed 2-3 tubes and told me why not try other shades. Here you can see shades 400(left) and 402(right). They looked the same shade of red to me so I told myself "Tsk, this won't be easy".



I did not bother to try the 401 anymore as I am not into orange-based reds.





Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Intense Velvet Color


The first matte lacquer by Giorgio Armani. Lip Maestro premieres a new generation of lip color that combines the velvet finish of a matte lipstick, with the intensity and flawless result of a lip lacquer. 
Matte color is no longer dull and drying. Lips are drenched in deep, luminous colors. The luxurious and velvety texture rolls on the lip and offers hours of hold, hydration and comfort.




After the 2 tubes were tested, I finally grabbed the GIORGIO ARMANI LIP MAESTRO in #502;
otherwise known as Artdeco ; a dark-fuschia-red lipgloss/lipstick
Price: SGD43/6.5ml













OMG. 
This shade is uber gorgeous.
It is so tricky when worn;
depending on the lighting of the environment I am currently in,
the color seems to constantly change on my lips.


It has this sly sheen with the luninuous effect; 
though once applied it dries into a semi-matte finish.
Geewheez.
Really complicated shade,
badass texture as it is so velvety and intense.
Packs a punch!!!
1 Swipe, OPAQUE OPAQUE OPAQUE.
Semi-lightweight and defo comfy on the lips..
I did not feel any drying neither any discomfort when I had this on.

LIP Swatches/Different Types of Lighting:
See how it makes my teeth much much whiter too?
Expect a lot of transfer with this product!
Proof?





Can consider this my buy of the year haha.
What's yours?



Thanks for looking.






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC