REVIEW: SUNPLAY Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA+++

Living in a humid country like Singapore, a sunscreen is a MUST.
This is a must for my makeup/skincare arsenal as well;
pre-mature aging is a serious matter I needed to fight off every single day
and I avoid the mighty sun king like a plague.

Top two things every woman avoid when choosing a sunscreen:
Greasy and the whitish cast.

As most people think a sunscreen spoils the makeup,
it has been a never ending search for a great makeup base with
SPF protection. Wait until you try this:




❤ SUNPLAY Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA+++


PRODUCT OVERVIEW


Skin Aqua is Fragrance, Color, Alcohol and Oil free

Water Proof and Sweat Proof

Suitable for all skin types.



The New Generation Solarex-3 (3-in-1 Sun Protection)



1) Long Lasting, Superior UV Protection: Advanced photo-stability with the highest UVA & UVB protection for long periods of safe sun exposure. UV rays are reflected away like from a mirror.


2) UV Anti-Aging Protection: Two powerful anti-aging ingredients, RonaCare Exotin and French Golden Algae, help to prevent pigmentation and wrinkles from surface to deep within.


3) Intense Hydration (Dryness Protection): Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen & Vitamin E intensely hydrate and lock-in moisture for long hours, so skin stays refreshingly moist.







❤ MY SUNPLAY Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA+++ EXPERIENCE 

As you know I like to conduct reviews with my 3P's so here ya' go!

High Moisture Retention plus Anti-Aging Properties!!!

Packaging

42g/plastic bottle ; baby blue colour; cooling to the eyes already huh?
slim and handy tapered tube
twist and turn cap; [i prefer those snap ones though but this is fine since it's easy to open anyway]


Price
Affordable at less than SGD20 (exact price to be updated)


Performance:

This leans on the thin, lightweight, watery side (non-runny); non-greasy? YES!
For an SPF 50 PA+++ I thought this would be thick ;
and I do not favor sunscreen in cream form.
The feather light / thin milky lotion is sooo easy to apply; pretty nice for spreading. 
Again it's free from alcohol, fragrance, mineral oil and colorant.


As you know how much I adore milky stuff, this hold onto my makeup like a glove;
skin also felt hydrated still even after 4 hours of use.
I could skip my daily moisturizing routine with this!
Who would have thought an SPF 50+++ sunscreen could feel this good? 

Tenacious stuff as it's waterproof and lasts through sweating.
I re-apply after lunch hour and I see no trace of my previous application,
especially on my legs.
Yes, this for the face and body too!
I used this when I jogged one morning and I did not get any sticky feeling at all.
It did not white up after all the perspiration.
I suggest you rinse it with warm water and this one easily washes off.


I've tried sunscreens that either leave my skin too greasy that makeup won't stay on, 
also tend to block my pores, and worse, break out/acne invasion! 

It requires a bit of time to set and be absorbed; 

approx of 10-15 seconds and the skin surface is smooth.






It did not dry as matte as I wanted it to be but boy, it was undetectable..
The finish is natural: not shiny, but definitely not powdery and matte either.
I've noticed that it makes my skin plump as well.

Also this sunscreen does not have that weird color that totally changes my foundation.
Ultra-light, does the job well and has that attractive price point.

And oh, did I mention that this is from the company that serves me one of the best drugstore lip balm I have ever tried ?

It's from the Mentholatum Company! 

Verdict

Gentle to your face yet with great sun defenses! Light and efficient, 2-in1 product..what's not to love with the Sunplay Skin Aqua?




Totally a winner for those who wants to prep their skin before makeup without having to spend extra bucks for another bottle/tube of sunscreen. A makeup base and sunscreen in one. Just another innovative product readily available at the counters of Watsons, Guardian, Unity, Sasa and major departmental stores.


for UPDATES and win freebies!




All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Product sent to the author for review consideration. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced. Special thanks to Elfaine Tan / EK Media .

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC