HAUL: TONIC SHOES!






[ton-ik]
an agent intended to restore,invigorate,refresh,stimulate/anything invigorating physically, mentally or morally.




Mostly personally designed and locally made, Tonic's bags and shoes take pride in celebrating the beauty and excellence of Philippine creativity and workmanship.During our trips abroad, we also take home with us the beautiful finds we encounter along the way, be it materials or finished products.



These are the shoes I hauled at one time...all from a brand named TONIC. I stumbled upon their shop at The Ramp (Trinoma) and instantly fell in love with the design and quality. If it ain't obvious, I got 4 pairs in one go...and they all flew with me in Singapore♥ I do hope they open a shop here soon!

Well my shoes are always bound to get battered especially with my sadistic feet and all but these shoes are too comfy when I tried them on. But still, we must remember, shoes only hurt after we have purchased them right? Well not all but mostly!


With Kim Chupeco's (founder/designer) keen love for shoes and bags, TONIC was born. All her products are personally designed and locally manufactured. I love how she caters to the Filipino market especially in the provinces and she doesn't stop from being updated with the latest fashion trends to keep up with the expectations of her customers. Pinoy pride once again ♥



(from top-bottom; left to right)

ZYRA
Color:Red
oxford peep toe laced pumps 
PHP1,190.

KYLA
Color: Black 
oxford design in canvas espadrilles 

MIKKA
Color: Bone
pleated peeptoe heels with ruffles 
PHP1,190.

DONNA
Color: Pink
peep toe stiletto




The other two pairs, as usual if I did not indicate how much that just means I forgot their respective prices, haha. Anyway out of the 4, I have worn two pairs in significant events:



See more of it here.


ZYRA , break in done during the night I've partied with apl.de.ap of the Black Eyed Peas at his Hotel Sofitel West Coast Party . It has good solid construction and the heel feels sturdy . Fit is comfortable for such a high heel. I was able to wear them for hours and it gave me no discomfort and did not feel any leg pain either. It also seemed pretty easy to walk in as well, like I did on a carpet and linoleum to name a few.



I truly love the design as oxfords are timeless in style yet they have incorporated a modern touch to it by adding up the lace to ensure a secure fit as well. Its sole delivers a reliable traction when worn.




I recall seeing Gretchen Fullido while watching the news and she was sporting this ruffled shoes and I found out that yeah, you bet it was from TONIC

photo credit:TONIC

Kim, you rawk...your pieces are unique yet not overly done. ♥

Ruffles + Bone = 







Check out TONIC Facebook Page for more info & you'll defo spot a pair to add up to your shoe collection. 


photo credit:TONIC

All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. The products were purchased by the author & is not affiliated with the company. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC