REVIEW: BECCA Eye Tint in VICUNA.




Becca Eye Tint in Vicuna reminds me of Burberry's Pale Barley...only that it comes in a creme form.




It sets to a powder form, water-resistant, buildable and to me what makes it a lot different is that instead of having it as a base, I've tried mixing it with other pigments, creating a unique shade hah!


Price: SGD45 | 7ml

Vicuna is way beyond gorgeous, it's soft gold shade has micro-ultra-fine glitters..totally crease-resistant. The product is packaged in the same 7ml tube(similar with Beach Tints.. which I personally love!). I find the tubes make dispensing the right amount of product easy, practical and they're of course hygienic too.


When I am on a morning rush, this is my buddy. Gives my eyes that natural color, not to mention that I have my trusty fingers to blend it..no need for brushes!. I tried using this with a brush and washing it off was doomsday for me, hahaha.



Fuss-free makeup it is and yet long lasting! But as usual, shaking the tube well is a must! Disturbing the tint innards is a must so as to get the creme and not just dispense pure liquid. It's still pricey for some, so use it wisely.

See that sheer gold thing? It's beautiful in the sunlight. 
It's as if you do not have any eye make up on but your eyes are fresher.
 Very fitting for a failsafe everyday look.







All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. The product was purchased by the author & is not affiliated with the company. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC