OOTD: Floo(RED)


I was floored...at the West Coast Party wherein I got to be with apl.de.ap of the Black Eyed Peas that is. Who wouldn't be? It wasn't a blogger's event(hooorayyy!)neither a media press launch , just an effin epic by invitation only party. Fact is, only a few chosen ones were informed that apl.de.ap was their special surprise guest of the night. Thanks to the sweet people of Sofitel Hotel for inviting me over. Definitely one party of a lifetime. 

Stressing myself on what to wear that night was not part of my agenda. So I immediately got whatever I first saw when I opened my closet. I did that with my eyes closed, lol.

I got this black oversized top and instead of plain jane jeans, I opted for distressed denims(sorry, but I say-no-way to leggings).  For accessory, I got this silver fishbone necklace (for colour contrast) and an arm of bangles. Lastly I wore my red oxford lace-up pumps for the evening and a burberry bag in which my friend in Singapore forced me to buy as well haha! Love you Zachie:p





Rosario Dawson Inspired Look *winks*




Oversized black top (ZARA SG) that can be worn also as off-shoulder..don't you just love versatile tops like this.









Caught in the act. Yessurr, am so back being a smoke-belcher.



What's your favorite black top?

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC