[Skincare For Men] AQUALABEL SHISEIDO Moist Net Essence Review

Review: Aqualabel ShiseidoMoist Net Essence



Allow your man to shop in their own space. But when it comes to skincare, be prepared to take the lead. 



There was one time that le hubs asked me to get a moisturizer. A frikkin' moisturizer.

My eyes nearly popped outta my head.

say WHUT?

You see, men are never fond of skincare and E(my significant other) is no exception.
As an obliging wife, hah! I got this for him which I just happened to see at Watsons. 


Since his skin is uber sensitive, I grabbed this tube, no research whatsoever and you bet I was crossing my fingers that his skin would come to love it. First off, it's from Aqualabel, a popular line from Shiseido. They are also the first in the market to formulate Hyaluronic Acid. If I recall correctly, Aqualabel has been named as the best drugstore brand in Japan last 2006. I think they also have another range which is the Whitening, mostly housed in blue packaging.




Aqualabel Moist Net Essence


WHAT IT CLAIMS:

Plumps up skin from deep within as it releases moisturizing ingredients and seals it in; contains a formula with concentrated amount of double hyaluronic acid

PLEASE EXCUSE MY REDDISH BRUISE 

HYGIENIC TUBE, TINY SPOUT - YOU CAN CONTROL THE AMOUNT OF PRODUCT BEING DISPENSED TOO!





Thoughts

This is actually a transparent, gel-like liquid housed in a plastic tube. The scent is not off putting, was expecting it to have a pungent smell since it claims to give a "plumper" skin. PLUMP? Big word. By the way, I love the hold of this one; not too liquid-y.


I've noticed le hubs' skin became hydrated and looking really supple after a week of use. Much needed moisture boost achieved. He needed it as his workplace is like working inside a dungeon. He found a comfortable way to hydrate his skin and I really find him cute everytime I see him pressing on that little red tube.  He said it wasn't sticky at all as well. 

I did not bother to ask him if it sinks in fast; well- he was starting to nonchalantly roll his eyes already. It's that lightweight that even on daytime I caught him using it - yes.

The ability of this one to hydrate without the heaviness is a sure win. 






Thanks for looking


DISCLAIMER: Product was purchased on her own by the author. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 


Review: Aqualabel Shiseido Moist Net Essence


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC