DIRTY OR DUSTY PEACH HAIR ? ♡ 11TH EXPERIENCE @ HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO PLUS NEWEST PROMO FOR MY READERS]

LOB Hair 2018  Hair Studio Flamingo Singapore Salon Long Bob Haircut





I can compare a LOB hairstyle to a free-sized shirt. 

One size fits all, it caters to every face shape imo.

I also had a LOB hairstyle from RYO here so this time I targeted an ANGLED LOB. Why angled? So that I don't have to stress about my ends jutting out to the sides like in some 60s or 70s flick, the weight of my hair will fall down towards my clavicle. 


This latest style was done by Ayumi. Thanks so much for giving me a slight change with this angled LOB and for this color. 


This is a triad of pink, purple and brown, not sure what exact shade this one is but it looks dirty peach to me 
💕
💐


HERE'S GOOD NEWS FOR MY READERS


QUOTE MY NAME, CHARLES ANGEL OR WICKERMOSS & BE ENTITLED TO 

all set menu 20% OFF * 



APPLICABLE for:


SET MENU OF HAIR services ONLY 

ANY STYLIST OF YOUR CHOICE 
first time customers

💐


7 Neil Rd 088807 
MRT: Tanjong Pagar/Exit B, Outram Park/Exit H. 
BUS:Aft Kreta Ayer Rd(61,166,197) Maxwell Rd FC (80,145)
(+65) 8726.2116

Open from 930am - UP TO YOU*





My first visit to this salon click here*

My second visit to this salon click here*

My third visit to this salon click here*

My 4th visit to this salon click here*


My 5th visit to this salon click here*
My 6th visit to this salon click here*
My 7th visit to this salon click here*



My 8th visit to this salon click here*


My 9th visit to this salon click here*
My 10th visit to this salon click here*



Thanks for looking 

DISCLOSURE:  This post featured sponsored services. No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.

LOB Hair 2018  Hair Studio Flamingo Singapore Salon Long Bob Haircut




0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC