UNBOXING: Meiji Singapore Love Package!

Unboxing: Meiji Singapore Love Package






Meiji love package right at my doorstep!I love Meiji sweets and snacks, it is one of the largest producers of candy in Japan. Watch my quick unboxing here , click !











I go crazy with the Macadamia Chocolates and the Apollo Strawberry! Meiji stuff does not only taste delish but comes in beautiful packaging as well.See this pic on your right------->>>>>? 



That was my food haul when I was in Manila for a vacation a few years back. 









Here comes the love package! One full hamper of MEIJI yummygewdness, whoop! 








Thanks for reading



Unboxing:Meiji Singapore Love Package


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC