EATS:REVIEW: COCOA B. Chocolate Creations!


Cocoa B 

Read my first feature of them here* 




Dark Chocolate - 63%cocoa
Strawberries
Wolfberries
Sea Salt
Marshmallows
Macadamia Nuts



The choco bar itself has that fresh and nice touch of sheen to it; 
by looking at it you'd already know it'd slide down your mouth with that choco-gusto;
upon chewing on the first square, I was rite...
it was silky smooth as tofu.

I love the colour; it has this tinge of red ..
I was expecting more of that dark intense choco smell; 
however the smell of strawberries and the wolfberries were indeed semi-strong.

The whole bar has a well-balanced taste;
the combo of the berries, sea salt and chocolates was a hit..
Only that the marshmallows were unnecessary;
as well as the macadamia nuts..altho big were a bit off.




White Chocolate
Apricots
Cranberries
Sea Salt
Oreo Pieces


The white choco bar! Soooo creamy and not overpoweringly sweet.
I do not fancy eating white chocs on its own; I prefer it with lots of adornments...
like a Christmas tree..yes it makes the taste more complicated but that's how I like it done.

I must admit I wanted a cookies n cream kinda choco bar 
and this was far from it haha!
Good news is, I liked this better than the Hersheys Cookies n Cream bar!

There was no dominant white choco flavour left in my mouth,
I feel like puking afterwards whenever I encounter a bar like that!


The sweet dairy smell mixed with the apricots and cranberries made it more delish;
icing on the cake were the oreo pieces!
They were more pronounced...as you can see from the video, they were in pieces
and not just grounded or anything.
The oreo blends deliciously with their white chocolate recipe,
defo a salt kissed confectionery treat.


The choco bars were housed in a clear plastic material; tho it was a pleasure
seeing your pretty creations once you pull it out from the box;
the downside is that  the chocs melt real fast and when it
adhere to the plastic... it was not a pretty sight anymore.
It would still be nice if they wrapped it in a foil to preserve its beauty and over all form.
The toppings were generously given on every bar;
but still I find it  pricey.

The star of the show for me ?
The sea salt.
I was glad I incorporated them into both bars.
The just right saltiness packs a punch.


Is it possible for them to have a coffee-flavoured bar? or maybe a sugar-free one?





I am not a certified chocolate connoisseur;
What you have just read is what my palate dictates.
Unbiased taste.
Unbiased opinion. 


I made a short clip when I tasted my creations from COCOA B. here.




All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Products sent to the author for review consideration. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced. 

Special Mention of Thanks to Paul & Coreen/COCOA B. SG




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC