REVIEW: SK-II Skin Signature Cream: Holy Grail Moisturizer.



Time to give this quick and no fuss review for my HG moisturizer, the SK-II Skin Signature Cream (before I finish again another jar!

 

In choosing your moisturizer, knowing your skin type is the actual key. From there you'd know which one to use: cream, gel or lotion. In my case, I fall into the cream category, contrary to popular belief that moisturizers add moisture, fact is- they do not. They seal in existing water so that it doesn't evaporate. Also, not because you have oily skin, does mean you do not need to use one. In my case, I do  moisturize 2-3x/day. I use the 3-minute rule: Apply moisturizer within 3 minutes of my nightly cleansing and morning rinse. If your skin is a little bit damp, the better it is to apply them so as to lock in moisture.

SK-II Skin Signature Cream 


So what made me decide that SK-II Skin Signature Cream is my holy grail?


WHAT IT CLAIMS:
Get ready to embark on a brand new journey of skin transformation with the new anti-ageing wonder from SK-II. SK-II Skin Signature contains Oli-Vityl™, a breakthrough active that stimulates ARE activity to enhance your Skin Power. It also amplifies the efficacy of Pitera™, SK-II's unique ingredient that is found in the cream, further enhancing your skin's tolerance against aging stress.


Another ingredient in SK-II Skin Signature is Signaline™. Together with Oli-Vityl™ and Pitera™, the light moisturizer penetrates deep into your skin's surface* to increase your skin's rebirth power, thus helping to restore your skin's youthful vitality. 
SK-II Skin Signature is clinically proven to help you look up to 4 years younger in 4 weeks.** After a four-week regimen, respondents noticed visible improvements in skin radiance, texture and firmness. Even after ceasing application for a week, SK-II scientists have also noted that skin continued to sustain its improvements.
 Price: SGD149/50g (approx PHP5000/ USD118)




This has gotta be the lightest moisturizer I have ever used. No break outs, it gives me that supple & soft skin without that greasy look and it reduced my oiliness as well. Love how it easily penetrates my skin and gives me an ample hydration. I just wished that it will come in a tube type, easier to dispense. Though the fancy red jar is to my liking, an open jar packaging is still prone to contamination. However, there is a spatula provided when you purchase this. But still I find it a hassle as I always tend to lose mine haha.

Totally digging the mild milky yet firm texture!
love to spike my cream up!:)


i even skip toning at times and just apply this...good enough for my skin.

This made me come up with a more tailored skin care regime, hefty price tag it is but defo another of my worthy investment :)








Thanks for looking


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC