REVIEW: Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color: Cosmic Raspberry


Have you ever experienced bein' bugged by your man or just by anyone while doing your make up? There was this particular day that E was trying hard to get my attention while I was busy organizing my makeup stash. Then he blurted out a dare, in which we are fond of anyways...just to get the attention of each other, haha


So he said: Just get only 2 things within an arm's reach and wear it. Here is what I got in an instant: Cosmic Raspberry Lip Color by Bobbi Brown & my recently purchased Teardrop Teal pair of earrings from my previous haul. So albeit the bare naked face and all, here they are.. pardon some visible oilies okay as mentioned, I got no other makeup on except for the lippie:)




Cosmic Raspberry has a creamy yet weightless texture --as expected from Bobbi Brown:)


This baby has an added SPF12, very moisturizing as I don't need to apply lip balm prior to application.


I love its vibrancy; the richness of the formula and that satiny feel whenever I put it on:)

Semi-matte Bright-Pink-Fuchsia in your face. (photo above is only 1 swipe of application)

2 swipes!
Pure, crisp color. 


My search for that teal-coloured teardrop earrings has finally ended, yay!
Think they actually make a good pair, huh?:)




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC