I GOT THE PERFECT PIXIE CUT FROM A JAPANESE HAIR STYLIST (BEST DECISION EVER*)

Pixie Hair 2018  Hair Studio Flamingo Singapore Salon Pixie Cut



Hey guys! My apologies for the hiatus 💕 I can't really say the reason for such but life has been pretty good and I just had another big change - with my hair what else.




It's been 5 years since I've donned the pixie  & I'm so pumped to have found the perfect pixie cut I've been wanting for ages now. Never did I imagine it will be done by a Japanese hairstylist. 💇 

Seriously, I was stoked more than ever. Thank you Aki for making this happen. 


If you've been wanting to chop your hair off but scared af, here's my two cents: take time to ponder on what your motivation is, from there on, find the right place and stylist to do it for you. 

Remember, your hair, your rules. ❤ If you're keen for a major hair change, look for my current stylist, Aki from Hair Studio Flamingo. Drop them my handle/username for a discount too, so don't say bojio


💐


HERE'S GOOD NEWS FOR MY READERS


QUOTE MY NAME, CHARLES ANGEL OR WICKERMOSS & BE ENTITLED TO 

ALL SET MENU 20% OFF * 



APPLICABLE FOR:
◾SET MENU OF HAIR SERVICES ONLY 
ANY STYLIST OF YOUR CHOICE 


💐


7 Neil Rd 088807 
MRT: Tanjong Pagar/Exit B, Outram Park/Exit H. 
BUS:Aft Kreta Ayer Rd(Bus 61,166,197) Maxwell Rd FC 
(Bus 80,145)
(+65) 8726.2116

Open from 930am - UP TO YOU*



Thanks for looking 

DISCLOSURE:  This post featured sponsored services. No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.


Pixie Hair 2018  Hair Studio Flamingo Singapore Salon Pixie Cut

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC