REVIEW: Jo Malone Pine & Eucalyptus Scent Surround Room Spray: Fresh as a Forest.

Jo Malone Pine & Eucalyptus Scent Surround: Fresh as a Forest



I remember going to Sagada and I wanted to grab a bunch of fallen branches, then spread sporadically around my house and get the most relaxing feeling ever



There goes the word P I N E. To which a lot of people automatically think that this is a perfect Christmas morning scent. Honey, truth is- if you do not wake up to snow or icicles hanging from your roof ...you really cannot tell what a Christmas morning scent is. ✯ ❇ ❈❅❆ 




I want my whole room to smell like eucalyptus trees and this Jo Malone Pine and Eucalyptus Room Spray is the closest thing I could get.



Overall Thoughts
  • Lavender dominates the eucalyptus ..crispy, cool scent. It takes me back to the effervescent charm of the  Sagada forest.
  • Bottle is somehow..no, wait- ahuh, too ordinary.  Reminds me of a supermarket cologne noh? But really, if you intend to give this as a gift, hey.. it still is a Jo Malone. 
  • Scent does not last long but...works great whenever our bathroom turns dank.
  • Clears up my stuffy nose...and clears up my head! There's a quality to it that makes me feel shrewd and elevated like I want to lie down,  raise up my legs and then read my favorite novel or book



If you do not mind forking out extra moolah for a room spray, then get this. Do not blame me if you do not really smell something '"Chrismassy"  



Thanks for looking


Jo Malone Pine & Eucalyptus Scent Surround: Fresh as a Forest


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC