REVIEW: Face / Makeup Cleansing Wipes! TopShop, Soap&Glory, Simply Active(UK)



Thank heavens... for prepacked cleansing/facial wipes are like grab-t0-g0 candy mints 
on a 24/7 convenient store cashier counters.

In that case...

It shouldn't be difficult to find the one that you like isn't it?

They are so underrated yet many (even) clothing brands still fall into this loophole.

If you have a fave skincare brand, there's a 99% chance they do carry face wipes as well.

I am an ardent user of wipes...face wipes, makeup cleansing wipes, baby wipes especially!

One word.

OCD.

I currently have 3 from different brands, in which I alternatively use.

No-hassle face cleaning?

You bet, that is why I still buy them even though they are so ex!

I still have my proper makeup removal process intact 
nothing beats the heavenly feeling of water against your skin!

but
it's a must for me to use face wipes or makeup removing wipes
before I slather on my cleansing milk/oil and cleansers...etc.

Thing is ,
I cannot call it a day without washing my face.
no matter what.

Some people I know can, 
and they can settle for their good ol' facial cleansing wipes
and then hit the sack.



Basically wipes to me are meant to use for freshening up oneself;
road trips, while on the gym, even when you're driving and stuck in a monster traffic jam.

I have reviewed the current wipes I own here click click click!

Starring:











Any recommendations?



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC