REVIEW: INNISFREE Capsule Recipe Pack ~ Jeju Volcanic Scoria

 



Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Jeju Volcano Review 





INNISFREE CAPSULE RECIPE PACK - JEJU VOLCANIC SCORIA




There's something about clay masks that makes me wanna buy them - their dirt sucking properties.  This earthy stuff we call clay is actually a potent skin purifier.  The purifying and tightening effect whenever I use them? Shiokness! So when I spotted this cute lil capsule from Innisfree, I was giddy since it's the mini version of the infamous Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask and it promises to last until 4-5x of usage.

As far as I'm concerned, different clays, different properties. Some tighten, some rejuvenate, some are for firming, etc. Well, this brownie lil tub is focused on deep pore cleansing. I did not expect any pore-shrinkin' , just gimme ze squeaky clean face and I'm satisfied. 

A long list of masks spawned over the years but Innisfree's Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask has been a cult favorite. 

It looks like a coffee capsule noh?! How adorably cute and it packs a punch!






Thoughts


Upon application, it glides well albeit not the smoothest I've tried. 
The scent? Faint, I barely noticed it. 
I love the fact that as it dries, it feels like it is sucking out the impurities in my skin. It tightens and washes off nicely with lukewarm water when I use my hands in a circular motion. I don't use any towel, straight away wash it off with warm water. 


Overall, I felt that it sucked the debris off my face, obliterated my blackheads (nose area!), saved me some pore strips there, whew.



No bonus points for brightening the skin or made it even moisturized. Cooling the skin effect was very minimal & if you're asking if this works for pimples, I believe this ain't a spot treatment and my face was clear of acne/breakouts when I happened to use this.





While they claim to be resealable, erm - they're not. There is now way that the flimsy lid's gonna stick back to the capsule so find a better alternative; another lid cover or maybe try to put in a ziplock bag? Let me know if it works for you!

I had the mistake of putting this inside the fridge and it hardened!



What it is: 
INNISFREE CAPSULE RECIPE PACK - JEJU VOLCANIC SCORIA

A clay pack with Jeju volcanic scoria that effectively absorb excessive sebum to keep pores clean.





HOW TO USE: Apply the desired amount of Capsule Pack after washing your face, evenly spread all over your face and wash away with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.




THANKS FOR LOOKING



DISCLOSURE: PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY THE AUTHOR. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE HER OWN HONEST, UNBIASED, NON-SUGARCOATED REVIEWS. ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF WICKERMOSS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISEUSE OF THESE IMAGES WITHOUT ANY CONSENT IS PROHIBITED



Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Jeju Volcano Review 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC