I Should Be Drinking My Nails. [Lunasol Nail Polish Ex35 Deep Black Red]


LUNASOL NAIL POLISH [EX35] DEEP BLACK RED 




a night i sip not once but twice, 
oooh, that dark biscuit character, eucalyptus notes, nutty finish -
i can't escape the grip of just one sip.

{me} wakes up the next morning, heady far from sober. 
i expect that glass of wine will make my life a tad better, instead it makes me bang my head more against our hallway door.
i should never trust a deep, rich, good tasting wine.
no.
never again.  





LUNASOL NAIL POLISH [EX35] DEEP BLACK RED 

Thoughts

I only have 1 bottle of black nail polish in my stash. Yes, a pathetic figure 1, hah. [Commence musings on this unique shade from Lunasol].

From the depths of the Lunasol counter, this bottle sang to me. 
Not with a lullabye but with a siren call. You'd probly think it's neon, but nope

- it's black as night.

On second thought, it appeared to me that the shade is close to a bunch of dark grapes 
dangling along a supermarket aisle waiting to be carted or better yet, a tempting glass of wine. 


On Nails:

Dark purple red, well it appears almost black (to me*) There are faint flecks of red shimmer but will only be noticeable in the sunlight.

Finish: Smooth, a tad glossy.

Application: Very thin on the first coat. It will become jelly like when you reach your 3rd. 
But if you're easily satisfied, 2nd coat is perfect - the opaqueness is achieved. 



This  shade is far from feminine, lacking depth in my opinion. 
Albeit perfect for fall, I only see myself grabbing this whenever :

I'm wearing dark, vampy lips or smokey eyes.
I'm not in the mood to pick a particular shade.
I''m thwarted of having wine because you know, that don't drink & drive thing (?)


Would you be keen in owning a shade like this? 





applied with: 
2 - coats 
0 - top coat




THANKS FOR LOOKING




DISCLOSURE: PRODUCT PURCHASED BY THE AUTHOR. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE HER OWN HONEST, UNBIASED, NON-SUGARCOATED REVIEWS. ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF WICKERMOSS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISEUSE OF THESE IMAGES WITHOUT ANY CONSENT IS PROHIBITED. 

LUNASOL NAIL POLISH [EX35] DEEP BLACK RED 


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC