COLOR BLIND. {The Forgotten Case of my Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks in MAUVEY}


ever bilena matte lipsticks mauvey







I don't think I ever shared this issue I had when I purchased these matte lipsticks from Ever Bilena.  Until now it still remains a puzzle for me so you might wanna see and take a closer look - that is, if you're only curious.


Do note that these lippies were purchased on different dates. But seriously, when you already happened to love a lipstick do you bother to check what's really inside that particular tube before paying for it? Regardless if we were on a rush that day, we still regret not checking it. Upon purchase of the next tube, we of course just picked one out of the display shelves and only discovered that they were actually of different shades. I don't wanna make this a big issue anymore, well - if I wanted to I would've done something about it A LONG TIME AGO.


Lesson learnt - to pay attention.  To observe when we change the TV's remote control batteries,  to spot clean the ball pen marks on le hubs' shirt, even learning to ignore annoying  nicks on my lipsticks.   


  All pictures taken in natural sunlight, no editing, post-processing nor filtering done.











If you wanna hear more, you can watch the full video on my YouTube channel, link is here!


Thanks for looking



DISCLOSURE: PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY THE AUTHOR. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE HER OWN HONEST, UNBIASED, NON-SUGARCOATED REVIEWS. ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF WICKERMOSS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISEUSE OF THESE IMAGES WITHOUT ANY CONSENT IS PROHIBITED. 


ever bilena matte lipsticks mauvey

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC