Watsons Haul: Revlon, Hello Kitty & More. . .
- Revlon Lash Potion - got a free Revlon eyelash curler, yay.
- Hello Kitty Hand Sanitizer - smells bubblegum, likey.
- Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray- fine, the sea salt got me. Gives my hair that beachside bliss whenever I use this; lighweight formula too.
- Naturals Argan Oil Body Scrub- walnut and argan oil? why nut? excited to try this one out soon.
- Sake Nori Sheet Mask- packaging design is just cute.. and kei fine, the word sake haha! oooops, revivin' the alcoholic in me <?>
- Nivea Macadamia Nut Oil Hand Cream- Le Mister needed a new hand cream and I took a whiff of this and it's so so gaddaaang gewd! I tried it the moment I got home and it smells really good, not so greasy as well. E gave it a thumbs up too, he liked the smell and its rapid absorption.
- Nivea Whitening Cell Repair Body Milk- another lotion for le hubs. He likes Nivea products as he says they are mild to the skin. Definitely agree on that one. Nivea is one of my fave drugstore brand too. My mom used to love their Body Creme and classic moisturizer (the dark navy blue tub!)
- Bio-oil- most.efficient.multipurpose.oil.of.all.time. Been repurchasing this for like forever and I wun evah stop!
Thanks for reading♡