A Sassy & Chic Hairstyle From My Hair Studio Flamingo Family [4th HAIR SALON EXPERIENCE PLUS EXTENDED SPECIAL OFFER FOR MY READERS STILL ONGOING]♡


HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO HAIR STYLING HAIR SALON EXPERIENCE




What I prob'ly loved most about HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO is their professionalism. Fine, hospitality nabs the top spot but you can't argue with these guys when it comes to the coveted P. When they say your appointment is 11am, they won't let you wait. They make sure the attention is on you, the focus and the skills - oh my, Japanese stylists are really da.bomb(dot)com





AYUMI, (THE SALON MANAGER) took time to do my hair. I showed her what I exactly wanted and like a genie (cute pero singkit!) she granted my wish in a short period of time (uhm, 45minutes tops). The best part of every session with them? They never rush. It's a major turn off when other salons do that. 



I wanted a curly half-updo that's sweet and innocent. Oh, wait let me grab a pail and puke in it. Wipes mouth, gargle. Pops breath mints into my mouth & starts to hallucinate again (LOL).


Indulge me please guys haha! 



I totally felt like a princess with my hairstyle. That cascade of tiny braids is so chic plus that mid-bow, #MAJORLOVE. More bonus points for my ash highlights were accentuated with this type of hairstyle. 

*Pics below (studio shots)



My hair remained flawless the entire day, the curls held up really well. It's a rare gift not having to check the mirror all the time to see if my hair is still in tact; plus my head felt really light. 

The moment I took a shower, I lost count how many pins she used on styling my hair, the part wherein I was shocked most was how was she able to stitch those braided hair, the curls and the whatnot and then make a beautiful updo, or shall I say, half up-do? haha! I also wasn't sure of the styling products she used on me but I had a day-old hair and I even went out to shop and my scalp never itched at all.




I couldn't recommend Ayumi, Take and Hair Stuido Flamingo highly enough. Ayumi in particular is not only skilled & talented but also warm and welcoming enough. She lends me an ear especially when I want to rant or even share funny stories about my hometown. She will make you feel taken care of from start to finish.

Guys, if you want to achieve something different - doesn't matter if you have straight hair or permanent curls, do check out Ayumi at HSF! Even Ryu, the owner is also skilled in doing this type of trendy hairstyles.

They're game in tailoring your needs to suit your preferred updo.





HERE'S GOOD NEWS FOR MY READERS

QUOTE MY NAME, CHARLES ANGEL OR WICKERMOSS AND BE ENTITLED TO A 
20% OFF THE PROMO PRICE* 

APPLICABLE ON :


SET MENU OF HAIR TREATMENTS ONLY 
 VALID TILL 31ST MAY 2017
STYLIST: TAKE

* * * 

CUT & COLOR
CUT + COLOR + TREATMENT
CUT + KERATIN TREATMENT
CUT + DIGITAL PERM
CUT + REBONDING
CUT + TREATMENT
* * * 


FOR EXAMPLE, YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE THE CUT COLOUR + TREATMENT PACKAGE AS STATED ON THEIR HAIR MENU LIST - FROM $300 , IT'S DISCOUNTED TO $250! BUT BUT BUT!  YOU WILL STILL  GET AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF DISCOUNT JUST 'CAUSE YOU'RE MY READER, YAYE ♡ CALL THE SALON FOR A QUOTATION IF YOU WISH AND THEY'D BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU. THEY'RE OPEN EVERYDAY AS WELL!


CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO ENLARGE / ZOOM ON THE PRICES*






THANK YOU ayumi FOR making me feel like a princess for ze day ♡











My first visit to this salon click here*

My second visit to this salon click here*

My third visit to this salon click here*





7 Neil Rd 088807 
MRT: Tanjong Pagar/Exit B, Outram Park/Exit H. 
BUS:Aft Kreta Ayer Rd(61,166,197)Maxwell rd FC (80,145)
(+65) 8726.2116
Open from 930am - 930pm





Thanks for looking 

DISCLOSURE:  This post featured sponsored services. No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.



HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO HAIR STYLING HAIR SALON EXPERIENCE


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC