My Take on TAKE ♡ The New Japanese Hairstylist @ HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO [3rd HAIR SALON EXPERIENCE PLUS EXTENDED SPECIAL OFFER FOR MY READERS]♡

My Take on TAKE ♡ The New Japanese Hairstylist @ HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO [3rd HAIR SALON EXPERIENCE PLUS EXTENDED SPECIAL OFFER FOR MY READERS]♡


Here' s a back-to-back hair makeover post guys! 
Of course, from my current fave Japanese Salon -








If you guys think that I go to this salon just to sport a new hair color, whewps
sorry but you're dead wrong 


Taking care of my tresses is not just another errand. It's giving importance to something that makes me feel confident, you know how some people feel more self-assured when they put on makeup?  So if you're always pushing down your list your me-time-aka-salon day, maybe it's time to think twice girl!



HSF IS A SLEEK SALON THAT OFFERS THE WORKS. The natural sunlight streaming inside the salon is a perk me up pill. Even if I'm so darn sleepy, it wakes up my senses in a jiffy. The salon is spacious with that bright, modern and calm feel to it. 





Give credit to those white walls and zen-feel garden vibe. Plants gimme life, it's as if I'm inside a greenhouse, breathing fresh air, away from dusts and nasty pollutants given by the the outside world.









So what's UP this time for me?

Color, treatment and haircut. Yes,  I wanted needed one. I initially decided to snap a few inches again, just the usual straight cut but TAKE assured me that I can still have good layers. The last time I had a layer, it was a disaster to the point that I had the layers cut and I got a short BOB in the end.


I decided to go for ASH-PURPLE-MORE ASH PLEASE shade haha~! But as always, I've stressed upon my request for a muted version (yes, still jaded of the bold colors, hehe!). As usual, love the turnout. The mix of colors is complicated, the ash is more dominant, 90% I'd say, purple & pink is a ratio of 5:5. I didn't have any pink from TAKE but if you'll recall my last session with Ayumi, there's a tinge of pink left. Not complaining as usual, as the myriad of colors is pleasing to the eye. 





TAKE's haircut is fleet-footed yet precise. 



Same goes for the hair coloring and treatment - diffused with post-styling techniques.  He asks for permission if he can apply wax or serum to my hair  or if I want it curled - which I highly appreciate as sometimes some stylists just spray this hair mists and I end up being annoyed in the end. I'm very sensitive with those sprays you see, that's why I have to take extra precautions. 



The icing on the cake of my experience here? TAKE'S MASSAGE!

TAKE ( PRONOUNCED AS TAh-KE , NOT "teyk") is the newest addition to the Hair Studio Flamingo team. 

He moved in to Singapore only January of this year and as expected he is one skillful and a very jovial guy. 

I almost lost count on how many times he says "Thank you very much!", politeness overload this guy!


THANK YOU take FOR MY layers & HAIR COLOR ♡




At this salon, expect the following:


  • An examination of your face structure.
  • Lifestyle.
  • Hair Care Routine (which products you usually use? Do you blow dry your hair? Wax or Gel?


All of this contributes to the style you want for your hair, so a thorough discussion is laid out. They have materials on hand for you to refer, color chart and the whatnot.  Most of the magazines are in full Japanese, however they're always willing to translate it out for you.

You just need a sharp eye on those too as they almost look the same to me at first glance, but knowing Japanese culture - the attention to details man! 


They offer different types of drinks here if you're sick of the usual coffee, tea or MILO LOL. They got CHAI, Kelp Tea, oh my gosh, got detox tea anot? haha!


Also, they do serve chocolates , like hello Dark Toblerone? GIMME ANYTHING DARK! Fine, forget the detox. LOL.


Specifically designed with manageable & easy hairstyles, HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO keeps everything as simple as possible. They highly recommend the set menu to further achieve the hair we women always wanted.  Cut, color, treatment. They also provide styling techniques and also advise on how long will your color last - of course, taking into consideration your lifestyle, etc.




This team of equally talented stylists devote themselves to genuine service. I always feel good with the hospitality they always render to customers like me. Yup, I'm an ambassador but never did I notice that they slack on this part. I was actually expecting that they will loosen up a bit but hey, their service is consistent; even becoming better and better. They're like a family to me now. Love you guys, thanks for the fab session as always!




HERE'S GOOD NEWS FOR MY READERS

QUOTE MY NAME, CHARLES ANGEL OR WICKERMOSS AND BE ENTITLED TO A 
20% OFF THE PROMO PRICE* 

APPLICABLE ON :


SET MENU OF HAIR TREATMENTS ONLY 
 VALID TILL 31st may 2017
STYLIST: take

* * * 

CUT & COLOR
CUT + COLOR + TREATMENT
CUT + KERATIN TREATMENT
CUT + DIGITAL PERM
CUT + REBONDING
CUT + TREATMENT
* * * 


FOR EXAMPLE, YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE THE CUT COLOUR + TREATMENT PACKAGE AS STATED ON THEIR HAIR MENU LIST - FROM $300 , IT'S DISCOUNTED TO $250! BUT BUT BUT!  YOU WILL STILL  GET AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF DISCOUNT JUST 'CAUSE YOU'RE MY READER, YAYE ♡ CALL THE SALON FOR A QUOTATION IF YOU WISH AND THEY'D BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU. THEY'RE OPEN EVERYDAY AS WELL!


CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO ENLARGE / ZOOM ON THE PRICES*







Salon Snaps as Usual!








BEFORE




after










My first visit to this salon click here*

My second visit to this salon click here*






7 Neil Rd 088807 
MRT: Tanjong Pagar/Exit B, Outram Park/Exit H. 
BUS:Aft Kreta Ayer Rd(61,166,197)Maxwell rd FC (80,145)
(+65) 8726.2116
Open from 930am - 930pm












Thanks for looking 



DISCLOSURE:  This post featured sponsored services. No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.



My Take on TAKE ♡ The New Japanese Hairstylist @ HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO [3rd HAIR SALON EXPERIENCE PLUS EXTENDED SPECIAL OFFER FOR MY READERS]♡


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC