EATS/FASHION TALK: White Flag + Japanese Sushi Buffet @ Nihon Mura!


DIDO!  Anyone here who loves DIDO as much as I do?! 

One great singer, beautiful inside and out. 

Plus she wears well, not showing too much skin when she performs.  

Always find her music encapsulated with apt emotions.


Whenever I feel like wearing white, may it be top, bottom or even a bra , 

i always thought of her haha. 

Her music is just purely beautiful.


 



And when we meet 
Which I'm sure we will 
All that was there
Will be there still 
I'll let it pass 
And hold my tongue 
And you will think 
That I've moved on.... 

I will go down with this ship 
And I won't put my hands up and surrender 
There will be no white flag above my door 

~ WHITE FLAG, DIDO






E and I tried this new Japanese buffet at Cineleisure Orchard, NIHON MURA.

Everything is at SGD1.50!!!



Coke and Mussels, love this combi!




The sushi's good, frikkin cheap and  recommendable if you wanna have that quick Jap bite.

Best part of it all? E peeled my grilled ebi for me to eat hehe...well he always does this. Just sweet.



 

Lovely Jap nite with my not-so-Jap partner in life . Hehe.



top  | random online blogshop
ripped denim shorts| Forever21
sneakers| Chuck Taylor  All Stars Converse
tote bag| furla
+skull necklace |gifted from UK
✿watch| ODM
UK ring| random store @ marina square





THANKS FOR LOOKING,TIL NEXT GUYS!








 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC