ColourPop Cosmetics Forget The Fruitcake Lippie Stix Set: Just Another LateBloomer Case



ColourPop Cosmetics Forget The Fruitcake Lippie Stix Collection / Set







MY COLOURPOP CRAVINGS HAD BEEN MUCH FERVENT lately, IT's BEEN POPPING IN & OUT OF MY IG FEED. I STARTED GNAWING ON IT WITH THIS HOLO-PURPLISH BOX OF FRUITCAKE. PURDY YET AIN'T EDIBLE. LE SIGH.





I guess I was on a makeup hiatus when ColourPop cosmetics took the world by storm. So when I decided to finally try it, I didn't order not just 1 Lippie Stix but 1 full set of it. My friend who usually handles our spree shopping handed me the list and when I saw how beautiful the packaging of this particular set is, I didn't have to think much. I didn't even bother to check out the shades haha. 



colourpop forget the fruitcake lippie stix set. Yes, this is my very first ColourPop!









It's a combination of matte and hyper glossy finishes in limited edition shades, love how slim the pencil or lippie stix are - and the box is a keeper. The holo thingie got me!





When I examined the mix of colours I said, Ahh. Just perfect. From nudes, to vampy reds/purple to a wait- is that a neon pink I see? #palmonface



It took me a while before I came to use it so another swatch and review post may be in order. 






Thanks for looking 



DISCLOSURE: Product purchased on her own by the author.  No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above.   All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.

ColourPop Cosmetics Forget The Fruitcake Lippie Stix Collection / Set


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC