[UNBOXING] Exclusive Box: VANITY FLARE from BLACK BOX SINGAPORE



[Unboxing] Exclusive Box: Vanity Flare from BLACK BOX SINGAPORE






UNBOXING IS ALWAYS FUN SO HERE'S ONE FROM 

black box singapore 












BLACK BOX, a mysterious and sleek package that uncovers a curated selection of sought-after products from independent labels. Expect at least five exciting gifts await your undivided attention, sealed and hand-delivered to you at your doorstep.




Now let's see what this Exclusive Box: Vanity Flare is comprised of. This set is available at black box sg website for $34.90 (usual price is $102.40) 














Discover the ultimate formula for Firm, Radiant and Youthful skin today. New Moon Inner Radiance Collagen Drink, the first collagen drink formulated and manufactured in Japan with high collagen content with whitening properties to ensure essence of beauty ingredients are sufficiently delivered to all part of the skin.


Product Info

Fish Collagen, Peptide, Maqui Berry Extract, Blueberry Extract, Glutathione, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Ceramide, Citric Acid, Sugar, Flavor.


Recommended Intake:
Consume 1 bottle daily, chilled or at room temperature.
For best results, consume after dinner or before bedtime because our skin's metabolic rate is most active at this time of the day. Product contains natural fruit extracts which may cause sedimentation.


Retails for: $69 x 10s x 50ml




New Moon  is a multi-award / prominent brand in Singapore (since 1959) and when I saw the bottle it's like - uhm, collagen drink in pink? Quite interesting. Seems that it's really packed with essential nutrients noh


My eyeballs dropped with the inclusion of glutathione and fish collagen there but heck, it's for the skin nourishment besides it's made in Japan so there goes - chuG chuG chuG chuG.

Talking about potency, this has 13000mg of collagen & whitening mind you. I drank it straight from the bottle, just like I do with a bottle of Redbull. It tasted ok ( not really malansa*) - not that great but not as bad as what I think it was. I guess if you wanted something to fight aging skin, collagen is really the way to go. I'd prefer to mix this with fruit juice or tea so as to dilute the flavor. I don't think this would go well with coffee tho due to it's tropical-ish aftertaste.

Can't really vouch for that soft, radiant skin. Eh, this is just 1 bottle noh?! I'm just happy to know that there weren't any allergic reaction that I have encountered. Once I finish my Vitamin C tabs, I might grab a pack of this so it can help boost my immune system.








Guaranteed to reduce wrinkles, eye bags and crows feet in just ONE use. Contains Propolis Extract Essence as the base in place of water, which by itself sufficiently provides valuable nutrients and mineral salts for your skin. Yes! You heard it right! NO WATER, 100% Essence Base. The Special Care Masks predominantly focuses on improving the elasticity of the skin through lifting and firming while enhancing cell growth. It’s as good as botox- just without the fuss. On top of that, it contains effective hydrating and whitening properties to ensure the utmost perfect skin.


Product Info

Propolis extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylglycerin, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, Human Oligopeptide-1, Polyglutamic Acid ,Pomegranate extract, Fig extract, mulberry extract, gingko nut extract, Hydroxyethylcelloulose, Collagen, Arginine.



Retails for: $31.90 x 3 sheets x 1 box








You know what irritates me with a lot of masks that I have tried? The way they fell off my face! I know, I know. When you mask, you should lie down, rest, snooze, nap, snore and wake up feeling like Sleeping Beauty revived from a long-ass cursed sleep.


But me? I am an itchyworm. I like to move. 


Minty, tingly, saturated with essence, no drip, adheres to face like a leech. 


To my surprise, it just doesn't fit perfectly but it stays put; plus it doesn't have a strong smell to it. No wonder it felt really different, it's a no water, 100% essence based. Skin really feels taut after one time use. Loved the design too, similar to Soap & Glory ones!









The new smudge-proof Fauxlash Mascara Duo Set from Faux Fayc provides a drama-like effect with a 300% increase in length and thickness while keeping your lashes looking real. Shockingly similar to falsies with a wide-eye effect, its lightweight formula will keep your lashes curled and clump-free all day. With the new Fauxlash Mascara Duo Set, say goodbye to your falsies!


  • Transplanting Gel Tube – Contains collagen that protects and preps lashes
  • Natural Fibres Tube – Made of dried green tea extracts


Retails for: $36.90 x 12ml (Transplanting Gel) x 3g (Natural Fibres) 



 Faux Fayc (Foʊ - face) is a Singapore-based professional cosmetic brand and it's actually my first time to hear about them as well. 



Are you #teamflasies or #teamnatural? If caught in between, I think this is a good try. I haven't tried it tho as of this drafting so I'll get back to you on that.





This is a fibre-mascara duo set, I'm not really into this type of mascara as I know most of them are a pain in the arse to remove; besides I prefer my regular mascaras and of course, falsies during special occasions.















rachel k cc renew

CC Renew transforms your skin through instant skin perfection and long-lasting anti-ageing skincare. The advanced color-correcting complex illuminates your skin and visibly minimizes all imperfections and dark spots instantly and over time. Deep Sea Water, highly concentrated in rich minerals, immediately and lastingly moisturizes dehydrated skin. The break-through Biomimetic Anti-Age Complex boosts the natural skin’s regeneration process to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and to improve skin’s firmness.

Product Info

Propolis extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylglycerin, Acetyl hexapeptide-8,Human Oligopeptide-1, Polyglutamic Acid ,Pomegranate extract, Fig extract, mulberry extract, gingko nut extract, Hydroxyethylcelloulose, Collagen, Arginine.




Retails for: $48 x 40ml





I was smiling from ear to ear when I got this! I love Rachel K's BB Cream and the powder as well and they're non-comedogenic! This CC Renew has no parabens and cruelty-free; also promises to provide a better coverage.  I just have one worry tho - I think I chose the wrong shade for this. I got the Very Light.

Update you on the upcoming post for a review of this one x






Contains Beauty Serum formulated with argan oil, camelia oil rose essence, pomegranate extract,lemongrass essence,and white pearl essence

Retails for: $14.90 x 480ml 



This Asian brand duo has been sitting in my shower caddy for weeks now. Love its floral smell, the shampoo & conditioner  is easy to work with and makes my hair bouncy. 





nivea fruity shine pink guava

Coming with an innovative formula and pink guava extracts, this lip balm can offer intense moisturisation for your lips and results in deep rooted nourishment. Regular use of this lip care product can make that sure you have smooth and lustrious lips. Coming with SPF 10, this product can offer protection to your lips against the UVA and UVB rays as well.



Retails for: $4.10 x 4.8g



I think most women have tried a NIVEA Lip Balm noh? The sweet aroma of the Pink Guava makes this a favourite of many. Tho I am not a fan of the shimmering pigments, it leaves a touch of soft glossy color on my lips, if worn  with the right blush it complements the skin tone and you get that rosy glow. I don't recommend this a base as it clashes mostly with my lipsticks so I use a non-tinted one but for days that I am in a no makeup mood, this fits the bill; very hydrating for my lips - smells good and yummeh too!








himalaya herbals nourishing skin cream


A gentle blend of herbal extracts that restores skin vitality. Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream is a light and non-greasy daily use cream, that provides you all day moisturizing, nourishment and protection. It is enriched with Aloe vera which nourishes and moisturizes, and Winter cherry and Indian kino tree extracts, that protect your skin from pollution and dry weather.


Retails for: $6.50 x 50ml



Reminds me of PONDS Cold Cream! It contains aloe vera and it's a bit oily to my liking so I've only used it at night. I wished it came in a squeeze tube but for the price you really can't complain - it's lightweight and gives a minor moisturizing effect. 





majolica majorca linehunter



Control your line with the angled brush. A flat-brush liquid eyeliner for precise lines: thin or thick.

Retails for: $6.50 x 50ml

I've never tried any MM eyeliner yet so I'm excited to try this one out too! Gotta love MM's pretty packaging too, just like Anna Sui's.






There rest are random samples : ESSENTIAL SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER,
SHISEIDO PERFECT WHIP FOAM & WATERY OIL, KLARITY LASEROX CC and they're still untouched! 
Will report back the soonest x





Thanks again for this well curated box, 
BLACK BOX SG.





Thanks for looking 



DISCLAIMER: Products provided for author's consideration and for being a Black Box SG Influencer.  No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above.   All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.

[Unboxing] Exclusive Box: Vanity Flare from BLACK BOX SINGAPORE



0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC