REVIEW: ORIGINS MAKE A DIFFERENCE™ REJUVENATING TREATMENT FOR HEAT STINGS & MASKED DAYS.

Review Origins Make a Difference Rejuvenating Treatment






when you go out in broad daylight. MASK ON and all you get is parched skin and a blotchy nose. that is so not cool.  



Thoughts


For obvious reasons, I fell in love with the ORIGINS MAKE A DIFFERENCE  NIGHT SKIN REJUVENATING GEL CREAM  that I have also purchased this one. A gel based treatment from the Rose of Jericho, an “everlasting plant” can lose almost all of its water content, and appear to be completely dead.  But give it one drop of water, even after decades, and it comes back to life.  It  is said to restore and maintain lost hydration to your skin. The oil-free formula rejuvenates your skin through this rehydration.



Since this is tailored for dehydrated skin, it's recommended that you apply it after serum and prior to applying moisturizer. Right off the bat, I loved this one more. If I had to choose between the two, this one wins it. The Jericho Lychee and Watermelon got me tho, haha! Just by reading it and I can already imagine how it'd smell. 






It's an addendum to my skincare routine - well, initially. But now, I only use it a week prior to having my monthly period. I do keep track so I know when to exactly use it. I do not really get those huge ass pimples whenever my period is coming - what I usually get are tiny zits. That means my skin is extra congested. 

When I use it during the said period, it helps to calm and soothe my skin. It helps boost the skin's moisture, that simple and so I've been saving it as it's quite expensive for a 50ml jar haha! I only use for like 5-7 days in a month, depending on the amount of skin havoc I do get. 

ORIGINS MAKE A DIFFERENCE NIGHT REJUVENATING TREATMENT
PRICE: SGD80 / 50ML 


  • This rejuvenating treatment fortified with Nature’s Rose of Jericho, Lychee and Watermelon hydra-sustain complex quenches deep to help add moisture to dry, dehydrated skin.
  • Instantly boosts skin’s moisture to help keep it hydrated and rejuvenated all day. 
  • Oil-free, without parabens.  
  • Best for: Oily/Combination skin.




If you're looking for a night cream that's light and oil-free (hey, everybody likes that anyway!) this might be right up your alley. Smells freshly daaang good (almost spa-ish to me) and really makes the skin smooth too! Texture is love! It's GEL consistency, almost a serum type! Glides well in to the skin but have to wait for like 2 minutes for it to finally settle in. 


It's even suitable for daytime use but I've tried once before applying a primer and it balls up! Bummer.



gah. i mad love this type of gelish consistency!!! once you remove that cover, the fresh scent will greet you instantly & makes you wanna dig your whole face in it. of course, that was in pure exaggeration.


very rare people use a brolly here in SG.

really.



Unfortunately I mostly forget lazy to bring a brolly with me and every time I was always looking for the shaded areas and camp there. 


While on the way home, I always felt  my face is somehow 'burning'. 



Alas, when I looked into the rear view mirror of my friend's car, I got heat stings. You bet my skin was inflamed and there were small acne-like eruptions,  the red blotches on my face freaked me out for a bit. 






I got 2 options: ice or hydrocortisone ointment.


But I glanced inside my drawer and this caught my attention. I placed the jar inside the freezer to let it cool first. Then I applied a double dose on my face and yes, you bet that was an instant relief. I used it like a mask, meaning I did not rinse, took a nap and woke up feeling refreshed. The redness went off tho not totally but it surely did soothe and calm the skin. 


well, this makes it a good mask-blotch remedy. 

hoo-ra -yay. 



You see, whenever I use this during daytime, I've noticed that it exacerbates my oiliness, ain't sure if others had experienced the same case as me.  So I went to using it minimally.  As you know I always like to experiment and from then on I have discovered the perfect timing I needed to apply this green tub of goodness. It's mostly before that time of the month. 

Oh,  did I mention already that it smells really really good good??? Smells really divine. 


I loved applying this on my chin, the  sides of the nose,  the apples of my cheeks! It keeps my combo skin in check. Again, this makes the skin glowing, not with that flat matte effect.  This is quite pricey but the 50ml can last to me up to 3-4 months since I do not use it on daily basis. 


The only con (aside from the price) is again, the jar packaging. I've already talked about it on my previous post so you can refer to that link above!




Thanks for looking 

DISCLAIMER: Product purchased on her own by the author.  No form of compensation involved & author not affiliated with the brands/companies mentioned above.   All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited.


Review Origins Make a Difference Rejuvenating Treatment



0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC