THAT FIRE ENGINE RED ♡ Dior Vernis, 853 RED TEA

That Fire Engine Red . Dior Vernis, 853 Red Tea




My delight with fire engine reds was like that of a child. 



Yes. Here's one of my crush Fire Truck on Pinterest, I wish I can drive one like this! #howcoolisthat




Fire Engine Red. It's more to than being a perennial favorite in my beauty arsenal - may it be a makeup or a bottle of nail polish .



I blabbered about my undying love for fire engine, click on this post if you haven't read it yeah? 

Anyhoo, I always don short and stubby nails - my nails await armageddon once they're really long. Expect 'em to break no matter what. Besides, with prolonged years of wearing contact lenses, I got used to having short nails as I do not want to infect my lenses with a gazillion germs.




Dior Vernis, 853 Red Tea

So why do I love this ?

It ain't a fire burnin neither subdued red;  Fire Truck Red? 

I was adamant on finding a red nail polish exactly like that and this is the closest I could get, the Dior Vernis 853 Red Tea. This shade/formula is one of my faves; super rich creme formula you can get away with one coat; streak-free application; average drying time - I shan't let myself grant this shade with the Most Behaved Shade Award - Reds Catergory, hah.



I love the flat brush! Dior is known for their signature flat brush. Just nice, not too wide not too skinny. One swipe, smooth and shiny nails achieved! The ripped edges makes the brush a dream to hold on to while painting. Seeing the fire engine color on my nails is such an instant visceral pleasure. 





Downside? Chips on me on the 3rd day, no fail. But dun care, it satisfies my taste ♡





Thanks for looking




DISCLAIMER: Product purchased on her own by the author. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 


That Fire Engine Red . Dior Vernis, 853 Red Tea


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC