[RANDOM CHAT] LENT: The Small Things That Bring Happy Thoughts



Random Chat. Lent: The Small Things That Bring Happy Thoughts





GIVING SOMETHING UP THIS LENT?


I've always loved the Lenten Season, not for the long weekend but for what it brings - perspective. Unlike New Year that spruce up all the resolutions, Lent for me is to EDIT. Whilst makeup tops the list, I'd like to be sensibly unattached - to unnecessary things,  to unnecessary people. I'd try my best not to be caught up in the cycle of guilt because if life indeed has a guilt-free zone then I wanna be there. It sure will be a cathartic experience but I'll be carrying a bag full of self-care on my way out. Here's to Lent goals!

As they say, appreciate the small things in life for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things. Here's a few things that I have on my list- monotonous , redundant but significant.




1. time

time and i always quarrel. god has given it to me as a privilege but i see it often as a thief - thus, i annihilate it.


ARE YOU GUILTY AS ME?





2. daily caffeine kicks - coffee, chocolates & jo malone scents.

a reasonably brisk combination of daily uppers. 






3sleep. a good one, that is. 




just a sample of my night crew roughnecks.







4. me time & the walking dead.

there's always this jolt of happiness in my tummy whenever I watch the walking dead. the pangs of the apocalypse is felt once again and i can't wait for jeffrey dean morgan/negan's appearance.



5. travel

work or pleasure, destination unknown - the stress and exploration factor is formidable.


  



6. BOWL OF LAUGHTER at supper

homemade spicy tom yam noodles and archie comics - it's easy to be sucked in by all the nostalgic images that archie and the gang bring while your ears are burning from that mad spicy strands of noodles.





7. surprise from your significant other.

Lean, legit surprise coming from hubby - even if they came in poked holes and a sour bunch. 


Things that bring happy thoughts are aplenty, let them steer you on the pathway to sow positivity in your everyday life. 



Thanks for looking

Random Chat. Lent: The Small Things That Bring Happy Thoughts


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC