Daily Makeup: The Basics

Daily Makeup The Basics



I've always thought that chewing my toasts and checking the bus timing on my mobile phone app in the morning is always a good idea. Until the bus driver told me to tap my EZ-link card and remove the breadcrumbs on my face after I sat down.

Note to self: Alarm. Stop. Alarm. Snooze. Staaahhhhppp. Agree.

Save time.

Save crumbs. 








Here's my current makeup go to's ; albeit not everything is pictured here, it basically sums up those makeup products I find myself using everyday. The advantage of having the same basics every single day? Saves my butt from being late for work, hah. Are we on the same boat?







As much as possible, I don't really wear makeup everyday. I give my skin its much needed breathing space. Everyday makeup can cause premature aging so I'm one to avoid that. 







  • [LIPSTICK] YSL Rouge Volupte (Nude Beige) - My very first shade from YSL and I still find myself repurchasing it. There is something so comforting with this one, loving its creamy texture and its opacity completes my day.  Did I say it tastes delish too?

  • [BLUSHNARS Dual-Intensity Blush (Panic) - a combination of pink & coral, just what I wanted for in a blush. This one can be applied wet or dry so I always experiment with it, the shades are so rich (which I love btw)! It performs well if you use the right brush as it's a bit tricky to apply.

  • [EYESHADOWURBAN DECAY Naked 1 Palette still my favourite of all time. UD is already a household name - both for neutral and everyday makeup. I also find the entire palette "versatile." 

  • [CONCEALER/HIGHLIGHTER/SCULPTOR/PRIMERDIOR Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen (Candlelight) - an all in one illuminating product that's in a peny type; it helps in brightening up my entire look; fatigue go awaaay~! I also use this as an eyeshadow primer and for slight contouring - such a multitasker

  • [FRAGRANCE] JO MALONE (Peony & Blush Suede) one of the rarest times that I was wooed by a Jo Malone scent at first whiff. It can be applied on its own or without "the Jo Malone Scent Layering" ; as you know Jo Malone scents are targeted to this. Very apt for an everyday scent. Juicy, floral, musky - a complex mix that makes one feel chic.

  • [BLUSHBOBBI BROWN Blush (Peony) - my proxy go-to blush. Whenever I do not want to think of how I should really look- I'd pick this one up. I'm particular with my blushes as I feel it's the one that frames up the entire look (apart from the brows, of course) . The blush in  the pan would easily scare anyone up but when applied it gives me a fresh, radiant glow. 




WHAT'S YOUR DAILY ROUTINE OR BASICS LIKE? 




Thanks for looking



DISCLAIMER: Products purchased on her own by the author. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. 



Daily Makeup The Basics


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Pen down what's on your beautiful mind.
Would ♥ to hear from you!

I do reply to every comment so feel free to visit back.
cheers,
wickeRmossツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC