FLATLAY & FASHION TALK: The Underrated Fire Engine RED.

Flatlay & Fashion Talk: The Underrated Fire Engine RED



Can we pause for a bit and talk about how underrated RED or Fire Engine Red Is?


Most people find this shade way too bold.

I don't.

Having clothes in Fire Engine colour is painful sunburn to me; I'd scream at the top of my lungs yet the very next day I'd go for tanning over and over again. 

Fact is, my obsession for anything RED will never falter. 

Wearing red gives me that WARM rush of blood to the head. 



What 's your basics lately?



When I'm out, I find myself wearing this set almost 88% the time.  

Gimme loafers and a fold-up top and am outta the door.

I have that fire engine red Dorothy Perkins fold-up top in black, white and blue but still I always resort to this. 

If you're wondering what I usually wear down there, it's denim shorts - dark, light, ripped. Nah, i skip black. It flattens the entire outfit if you'd ask me. I want the red in this casual get up to pop, not sulk.

The RED by Dolce & Gabbana EDT, albeit being recommended for evening wear - I love it's feisty scent. You see, being in this casual outfit I tend to ditch the summery scents. Fun is out; I crave for a rougher, evident scent.  

You expected a Monroe lippie from MAC don't you.
Come to think of it, Marilyn's fedora would have been a great addition here. 

I scored that loafers at Primadonna, a well-known brand in the Philippines. I think it was about PHP1,500 (SGD50) when I bought it at SM Megamall. When I say score - it does not mean it was on sale but the colour! OMG. The kind of red I would not dare pass, plus the material is so soft and really comfy to wear. 

I love the feeling of wearing loafers or boat shoes, the sans socks style is instant remedy for my brain gone catatonic.





Thanks for looking

Flatlay & Fashion Talk: The Underrated Fire Engine RED


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC