RANDOM CHAT: The Sappy Mishap of Yesterday.




So I tried to fool myself that i was really B A C K .

MATCHA LATTE @ WATANABE COFFEE SINGAPORE

Thing is, my life feels like its been churned out by the sappy mishap of yesterday.

It's that BAD to make me smash plates over my own head. 
It's that BITTER SWEET it constantly makes me want to puke.

But I loved the whole thing. The chaos.

As I stared at my Matcha Latte, I realized I was dog tired...that I teared up and then died a lil bit inside. 

Then I took a long, silent sip.

Twas piping hot, misjudged the temperature and scald my tongue. 
For a moment, the pain lead to something.

It made me want more to visit Japan, or perhaps Greece - alone. 
Maybe take a bus tour, get lost along the way. Meet strangers. Meet old friends. 

Stumble upon familiar faces, get confined in an alley of faux emotions. 


I used to be an expert at this.
I hope things will even out soon.

At the end of the day, 
I knew that the latte din't help one bit.




























 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC